Press Twitter Contact The Store About Tracie Home

January 24, 2008

I Must Go Out

After five long days under the weather,
I must make my way outside...


 ... At least, to pick up my finds from last week~
(by the way, thanks for your understanding, Diana!)

I'm getting all dressed up (even make-up, hair, etc.) and 
going out Friday...

Then catching up on rearranging, straightening, taking photos~
oh yes, I better clean up a little
 (a lot) first!

So looking forward to doing that and being back in 
the pink once again

Thanks for all the get well wishes, I visited many a blog 
while home during the last few days and thoroughly 
enjoyed visiting with you.

What are your plans for the weekend?

xoxo, Tracie



5 comments:

Vintage Rose Collection said...

HI Tracie,
This is my first visit and what a pretty place you have here... I adore that black and white photo, oh to get dressed up like that everyday... :)WOW..
Thanks for hte bliss!
Jo-Anne

Vintage and romantica said...

Hello Tracie!
Lovely.....Lovely....=) Nice place you got!!!!
Thansk for visiting me. And I love your place!!!!!
I be coming right back for some more of this beauty!
Thank you
---<--@ Caroline

Connie said...

Tracie,

I'm glad that you have recovered. I will be out and about Saturday at estate sales. I know that there are special treasures out there just waiting for me.

Connie

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage said...

Hi Tracie ~ I am so glad that you visited my blog because now I found yours ! It is so pretty !! I love your furry babies, they are just precious ~ I used to live in California, I was trying to figure out from your pics what part of California you live in but I couldn't~ I will visit you again soon to see what you are doing and creating ~
xoxo,
Lori

Fete et Fleur said...

I'm crazy busy. I'm hoping for a few moments to just rest! (LOL)

I love the Camille photo!!

Hugs! Nancy