Press Twitter Contact The Store About Tracie Home

January 17, 2008

A Little Find


I found such a treat today ~ A Sweet Memory...


A little tin of biscuits from Pyrenees, 
Notice the Little Mountain Dweller and his trusted companion 
watching over the sheep?
The tins were placed perfectly on "the" huge chunky farm table at our local gourmet store.
That table, that store, why do I always round that corner?

Because they have such wonders like this, makes me feel like I'm 
back in Marseille (La Cure Gourmande), now all I need is a passion fruit gelato and a cafe
(well a girl can dream, right?)  It's my version of Calgon Take Me Away...


Can't wait for my morning cappuccino with a little biscuit from Zeke's homeland, yum!

Then off for a whole day of treasure hunting to stock up my already
brimming little store, my idea of Heaven~
just a short drive with my husband to scour the countryside.

May have to take some biscuits for the trip...

In case you're a Francophile like myself.  I'm quickly becoming addicted to this beautiful blog. Click here to check out Chandeleur Day, it's almost arrived!  We're all planning to celebrate & best of all, it's on a Saturday!

Hope to hear from you when I return and share my finds~
Thank you so much for visiting
Happy Friday!


2 comments:

euroantiquer said...

Tracie
I'm at a loss for words!!
Thank you so much for the link!
I will also be reading your blog and I love those little champagne biscuits! What is the name of the store? Can't find those in Louisville.

Bristol said...

What a delightful blog you have. Thanks for visiting mine. I will visit often.
Bristol