Press Twitter Contact The Store About Tracie Home

January 26, 2008

Peaceful Sunday


Wishing You a Restful ~Peace of Mind~ Kind of Sunday 

to enjoy with family (two-legged or four-legged), friends 
and of course, all the things we love to do (or not do)
over the weekend~

Here are a couple antique Saints I picked up Friday
(I will take a better lighted picture later, but we were enjoying the 
candle light so much, it looked beautiful in the cottage Saturday evening)

and EVERY Friday, fresh flowers to savor for the weekend ahead, 
the sweet fragrance wafts its way throughout the cottage...

Think I'll re-light the candles tomorrow morning since
it's supposed to continue with the rain throughout the day~

Hoping you're savoring your weekend too! 

9 comments:

Rachel said...

Hello Tracie, Your pictures are beautiful and restful. I hope your better, and enjoying your weekend! Love,Rachel

Holly Loves Art said...

What a lovely blog you have here! Your pet photos are beautiful and I've enjoyed seeing all the pretty things you've shared here.

Have a wonderful day.

Holly

Vintage Rose Collection said...

oh how beautiful. I love pictures of candlelite!
Sweet dreams Tracie, Jo-Anne

Fete et Fleur said...

How Beautiful! I love the tradition of Flowers on Friday!
I would love to see close-ups of the little saints. They look lovely!

Hugs! Nancy

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Tracie,

What a beautiful set of pictures! I have added you to my links :)

xo lidy

Dona said...

Very restful, I wish everyday could be Saturday. But then again what would we look forward to? But it is nice to dream.

Shabbyfufu said...

Let's see those saints Tracie!!! (P.S) the night lights have been posted, I know that you asked about them ~XO~Janet

Mandii said...

Hi Tracie, thanks for stopping by my blog, Ive enjoyed reading all about you, all your pictures look lovely!! I'll be book marking your you right now!! Thanks speak (type) soon!! Mandii

PAINT MINE PINK said...

hey Tracie, those photos, especially the last one, look like something from a magazine !
They are awesome.

Shann :)