Press Twitter Contact The Store About Tracie Home

January 20, 2008

What's for Dinner?

I Really Thought I was a Princess Last Night ~

Starting to celebrate early for my birthday Monday~
Hmm, what shall I have for dinner?
I was planning to post the menu since it said "Happy Birthday Tracie"
but now, this "Princess" that eats yogurt, granola and the like
is feeling a little tired - I really over did it (not drink wise, but food wise)
Have you ever done that???  Silly me, I asked for a side of the
richest polenta in town...  And when they said
Let her eat cake, I did!

 I must have energy, energy, energy tomorrow to 
shop, eat cake from Costeaux Bakery and go back into "Princess" mode!

Off to crawl under the covers and watch a good old movie
with my nurses snoring by my side and at the end of the bed (for Zeke!)

If you get a couple moments, go over to Magnolia Street Style 
for Connie's beautiful eBay selections, 
she has a link on her blog and such lovely items.

Golly gee, that's what I'm going to do after my nap!

Be Cozy Yourself and Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Many blessings on your birthday and many happy returns of the Day! And thanks for posting your Potato Soup recipe on Daisy Cottage -- that really helped me clear my pantry and fridge PLUS I took a large pot next door and it was such a HIT! Movie night -- your delicious soup, salad, crusty bread and homemade brownies .... perfect!

Many thanks for your "gift" to me! Jan at Rosemary Cottage