Press Twitter Contact The Store About Tracie Home

February 17, 2008

Breezy Days

Relaxing Sunday to You


Today we opened up the old house and let the breeze rush all through the house ~ front to back door and way up into the attic ~

I love to listen to sounds of the breeze
around and inside the house, watching the curtains ~ drift ~ so carefree!

Everything seems to be just like this:



Sweet girl, I finally took the table out of my car, didn't even have time to put it where I (think) I want it~ She made me laugh, I looked outside the office window and there she was... guess it will stay there until she wakes up ~ glad she likes it ~ true approval. Today, I'm going for a long walk searching for abandoned houses~ And investigating as Cielo posted on her blog last week.
If you haven't already done so, check her post about the
houses she met on her lovely walk ~ it's a beautiful post.
(I checked it out with her and she was kind enough to give me her blessing on my search as well...)


I hear the wind among the trees playing the celestial symphonies;
I see the branches downward bent, Like keys of some great instrument.
-Henry Wadsworth Longfellow


Happy Sunday, Happy Week~
xoxo, Tracie

11 comments:

A Romantic Porch said...

Oh Tracie, Have a fun walk amoung the trees and houses. I love to walk, look and listen. I LOVE the wicker table! And to see your green grass and bushes are absolutely amazing! Have a wonderful relaxing Sunday. xo Rachel

Fete et Fleur said...

Just beautiful Tracie!

Nancy

jennifer said...

MMMM lovely. The breezy curtains and sleeping cat are so cozy! Jennifer

Jeannene said...

oooooohhhh, so enchanting!! I would love to sit in this beauty you are in!

Very lovely,
Jeannene

Penny @ Lavender Hill Studio said...

Lovely picture of the breezes thru your window...I am looking forward to that type of weather.

Love the table! Hope you were successful in your abandoned house search.
Penny

Anonymous said...

Tracie, I just LOVE your blog...LOVE LOVE LOVE. I found it browsing blogs. Your porch your babies...OH my goodness. Just Fabulous !!!

HUGS
Cathleen

Suzy said...

Hi Tracie

I am so glad you have such nice weather and a nice breeze. I like the photos so relaxing, perfect day for enjoying.

Suzy

Counting Your Blessings said...

Leaves in the breeze in one of my most cherished sounds! I miss the warm weather!! Hurry along, Miss Spring. =) Blessings... Polly

Mandii said...

What a beautiful picture, I'd love to share a cool drink with you under the tree's!! Happy house finding!!
mands

NAME: CIELO said...

Oh Tracie.... what beautiful place. I love that window, the lacey curtains blowing in the morning air… and the sensation of being in the country, surrounded by love, peace, happiness, and happy mornings... thank you for sharing such beauty!

Happy day to you my friend!

cielo

Vintage Rose Collection said...

I love this romantic post Tracie.. Makes me think of spring...
Thanks for the delightful interlude on such a cold evening..
love to you Jo
xo