Press Twitter Contact The Store About Tracie Home

February 11, 2008

Check This Out

Réjouissez-vous la boutique s'ouvre
~-~-~
Rejoice, the boutique has opened



Nancy's
Fete et Fleur Designs

The site is beautiful and, of course, I've already placed an order -
being a professional shopper for many, many years!


FLU UPDATE:
Myself, I am inside with windows/doors opened
(I'm the one that spread the flu bug, bad me - I tried to keep to myself!)
My child and husband
both with the flu
I must shop for myself
and do some research with my animal buddies,
~they've left me no other option!

Happy Day!

xoxo, Tracie

8 comments:

Shabbyfufu said...

Oh no Tracie.....I didn't realize that you had the flu~boo hoo! Feel better soon, and meanwhile burning up the credit card is always a panacea. ~XO~ Janet

Tracie said...

Janet, I sure didn't make that clear at all. It sounded like I was sick again! I spread the germs to everyone in the house. My poor Zeke even wasn't feeling good last night. I will use the excuse to shop though!
~Tracie

Penny @ Lavender Hill Studio said...

Sorry your family has come down with the flu! Thanks for participating in my decorating survey!
Penny

Mandii said...

Bummer! there's nothing worse than having a sick family! I hope they are all bouncing around better real soon!!

Gail McCormack said...

It's amazing how a bit of shopping can cheer you up, of course you deserve it Tracie specially after spreading the flu bug!!! I'm dreading winter approaching here!
Happy Shopping.

PAINT MINE PINK said...

see i think that shopping will ease the tremendous guilt you feel for making your poor family all icky and poohey.

dont ya agree???
LOL


xxoo

Suzy said...

I am sorry you all have the flu, hope you all will be better soon.

Suzy

NAME: CIELO said...

Good morning sunshine! Just stopping by to wish you a lovely and blessed day!

((hugs))

cielo