Press Twitter Contact The Store About Tracie Home

February 12, 2008

A Day at the Beach

Sharing Our Day ~


Smell the salt air and feel the wonderful breeze?


This is the mystery below,
It's been washed up on the beach for months
now, I wonder what the history behind it is...



What do YOU think it was used for?
What is it?


...And what stories it could tell about being
at the bottom of the beautiful ocean


Our drive away picture, I didn't want to leave. Can't we just stay and
move into one of the little cottages? I'm sure no one would notice at all...

We're enjoying amazing weather here now,
All the windows open and breezes flowing in & out
of our cottage ~ I absolutely love it!

I hope you're enjoying mild weather
if not "for reals" as our daughter says,
then in your heart this St. Valentine's week.

I'm still working on getting the wonderful wicker table
from my car - will work on that one today.
Think I'm leaving it there on purpose,
I already can't decide whether I want to keep
it for myself or let it go to my shop (ooh, I love the sound of that!)
~These decisions are so hard to make, you know
what I mean, don't you?
better warm up first and then start making some decisions!

Happy, Happy Week
and thank you so much for stopping by
my coastal hideaway~

xoxo~Tracie

6 comments:

Vintage Rose Collection said...

Tracie,
Yet another beautiful post my dear. Oh how I wish the ocean looked as inviting here in Boston. We're still in the 20's.
The Ocean holds so many mysteries doesnt it..WHat a fun old sign...
Wishing you a blissful week dear friend :)
Jo-Anne

Pink Icing on the Cake said...

Okay, I am really envious of your beautiful weather as it is 17 degrees and snowing here in Ohio. My dream is to one day come to California. Thanks for stopping by my blog....

LeAnn :)

A Romantic Porch said...

Tracie, I LOVED your pictures today, and what you wrote. Isn't the beach interesting? It is different everytime I see it. It is so fun to me to walk along the water's edge and find things that have washed up. BUT I've never seen such a thing as what you have a picture of. I'd love to know the story behind it. You are so sweet. Have a fun day. xo Rachel
P.S. I hope your little one is better!

Barbara Jacksier said...

Hi Rachel sent me. Your photos really warmed me up on a cold icy night. Thanks!

A Romantic Porch said...

Tracie, How awesome! It really is a small world after all. xoRachel

Amy-Razz Pizazz Boutique said...

Oh I could only dream of the beach right now!! The schools here were delayed two hours because of lots of ice on the roads! The Winters are SOOO long here in NY! I am so ready to open the shutters and let the breeze blow in, send some warm weather my way, okay sweets ?!?!
Hugs,
Amy :)