Press Twitter Contact The Store About Tracie Home

February 26, 2008

Feeling Like a Princess

...And Who Would Not?

The lovelies below are from Nancy's new boutique,
Fete et Fleur Designs

Are they not pleasing to the eye of a Princess or Prince?

This princess certainly was overjoyed when they arrived ~

packaged oh so prettily! I was in such a hurry to get them placed...

~La Dauphine~

The coachmen have carried in the beautiful shoe,
I hope it fits
~
ah, just the right size for this princess!


What detail...


~*~*~*~


~*~*~*~


Thank you Nancy.
You constantly inspire me every time I visit your blog and design boutique.


Now I think I shall lift my lovely shoes upon my ottoman
partake of petit-fours, macaroons, bon-bons & champagne
and read this...

Happy Wednesday and Happy Week
May your week be as lovely as that of a French Princess!

xoxo, Tracie

12 comments:

A Romantic Porch said...

What a cheery, inspiring post. I hope you have a wonderful day. xoRachel

Pink Icing on the Cake said...

Bon jour Tracie,

Enjoy your lovelies and your day!!

Hugs,
LeAnn :)

Pink Icing on the Cake said...

Okay, I have to blog again, I just went on A Romantic Porch and saw a picture of your porch, love it....should be on the porch calendar that I buy every year. Thank you for your sweet comments. I truly appreciate them.

Hope you are having a blessed day!

Hugs,
LeAnn :)

Fete et Fleur said...

Tracie! Your post is beautiful. I love what you did with the shoe. That glass display and those little pillows are perfect. I feel honored to know you have one of my little creations.

Hugs! Nancy

Gail McCormack said...

You deserve to be treated like a princess Tracie, as do we all! Love your new treasures, I must pop over and visit Nancy.
Happy week to you too Tracie

Siobhan said...

Hey Princess!

I hope your keeping busy :)

Love your new goodies especially that shoe!

I have never seen that mag before...let me know what its like.

Siobhan xo

Counting Your Blessings said...

Well that frame you have with the ribbon ruching is inspiring me! Love it. And, of course, I love the pink shoe too. Can't ever go wrong with pink shoes =) Blessings... Polly

flyingstars said...

beautiful stuff!

Pam Aries said...

Pretty Pretty! THe shoe is scrumptious! I know you are thrilled withthese lovelirs! Peace and Love..Pam Aries

Heather ~ Pretty Petals said...

Oh how nice that we both posted about Nancy's shoes... they are simply amazing! Yours is so beautiful with the white details. I love your blog!

xo Heather

Shabbyfufu said...

Tracie....check my blog for the Papichi update~lol! I too ordered some things from dear Nancy, and the box just arrived~but I have yet to get into it. Nancy has been a longggg time customer of Shabbyfufu~I am glad to see her creations being offered for all of the ladies. Talk soon sweets....~XO~ Janet

Penny @ Lavender Hill Studio said...

How beautiful! Nancy is amazing. It looks lovely in your home...
Penny