Press Twitter Contact The Store About Tracie Home

February 6, 2008

Happiness - Part I

One of My Reasons for Being Very Happy~



Monday morning, I have a comment on my blog from Lidy saying - come over when you get a chance - The French Sweetheart gave me a
"You Make My Day" Award ~




Now, how nice is this? I had a case of the blues and Lidy really turned
things around ~ Thank you, sweet friend!

I'm feeling on top of the world and wanting to thank
"The Academy" and it dawns on me...


The hardest part (so very hard)
“Give the award to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about Blog Land. Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware you may get the award several times.”

I can't even begin... How many times I've tried to type what I love about each
one of you, and you know me ~ yes, it turned into a book. I can go on AND on~
Be it ever so difficult for me to stop talking/typing~ I am going to list you
special bloggers and your blogs that lift my heart every time I visit
...or we'll be here forever... or I may run out of space!

You know what you mean to me and why ~ just read all those
comments I've left to you over and over...

THANK YOU for all the happiness and inspiration
~you've given to me~

Nancy, Fete et Fleur
Rachel - A Romantic Porch
Jo-Anne - Vintage Rose Collection
Kim - Daisy Cottage
Cielo - The House in the Roses
Shannon - Paint Mine Pink
Amy - Razz Pizazz Boutique
Jennifer - The Old Painted Cottage
Pam - Art and Soul
Fifi - Chez Fifi

Okay, that was a job in itself - thank you for all your friendship and inspiration~

I do want to say a little about Fabulous Fifi. I know
you're so, so busy working on the Romantic Country Magazine
and all of your other projects ~ but I HAD TO add you.
Like Lidy and Kim, you have been there for me~
before the beginning of my blog and encouraged me so.

I carried an extra copy of Romantic Living Magazine~
The one with all the beautiful toile on the cover, in my car
to get me through the day at my corporate office job ~ all so I could
look forward to doing the one thing I was passionate about
...That is one faded cover now, it carried me through
many a day of not wanting to do what I was doing~
It's "my trophy"

-Whew!


If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to
live the life which he has imagined,
he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
-Henry David
Thoreau

xoxo, Tracie

12 comments:

The Old Painted Cottage said...

Dear sweet Tracie,

Thank you so much for the beautiful award. You have such a generous heart.

By the way, I've enterered your name in my Pampered Package Giveaway on my blog!

oxox
Jennifer

A Romantic Porch said...

Oh Tracie, You are such a sweetheart, and to think I've only had my blog for ONE MONTH! That I would have inspired you in that amount of time, is touching to me. I am so truly honored that you would think of me in this way.

Girlfriend, we may really really need to talk! You should see my ragged tattered magazines. (giggling) I may have found myself a "wear out our magazines soul sister"! If there is such a thing! We could probably start up an online support group! (think about that this week while you are thinking your other thoughts!)

In all sincerity,from the bottom of my heart, thank you for sending this bit of happiness my way. I had no idea that it would be people like you who would make this blog world be so amazing.

Have a wonderful day. Love,Rachel

Fete et Fleur said...

Tracie!

I have been having one of those unmentionable days. This has redeemed the day and made my evening sweet. I have to tell you every time I visit your blog it puts a smile on my face. Your posts are fun to read and your blog is stunning! Thank you for making my day!!

Hugs! Nancy

P.S. The little lady is beautiful!

Amy-Razz Pizazz Boutique said...

although we have just met, I feel I have known you a lifetime! I am so excited for you and your new venture! I am excited we can do this together :) I have had a rough day.....I won't get into it. BUT you are like a rainbow after a rain storm!!! You are so colorful and shine true!
hugs and blessings,
Amy :)

daisy cottage said...

Dear Tracie,

Thank you VERY much for being the special sweetheart that you are and for thinking of me - I am so glad that you are now a part of Blogland - may all of YOUR dreams come true.

xo,
Kim

PAINT MINE PINK said...

Hey Miss Sweet Tracie :)

AWWWWW im totally overwhelmed here...somebody help me up, pass me a tissue...SOMETHING !!!!

You are too sweet and im soooo darn glad i found your blog.


Your blog adds a little extra somethin' special to my day :)

LUV SHANN xo

Vintage Rose Collection said...

Dear sweet Tracie,
Do you know how special you are? You have the heart of a child, in its purest form. Thank you for including me in your list...Coming from such an elegant lady, I feel truly blessed by you...Follow your dreams my angel friend...I wish for you the brightest star in the sky today!
Love to you Jo
xo

Pam Aries said...

"You like me , you really like me!" heh heh, Thank you! Merci !! That is especilly a great award for moi...since we only just became friends! I am so hApPy! ..And dontcha just adore Fifi.

Pam Aries said...

Manchester,England..England! THis is so fun..You 'get' me without any explanations! Wheee! ( I better get off this computer and get busy)

NAME: CIELO said...

Thank you, dear Tracie--from the bottom of my heart.

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born." (Anais Nin).

Blessings to you and yours...

Cielo

Suzanne said...

Congratulations on your award from Lidy! She is such sweetheart. Thanks for visiting my blog!

FrenchGardenHouse said...

I had the pleasure of meeting the fabulous Fifi, and she IS all that! and more.:)
xo Lidy