Press Twitter Contact The Store About Tracie Home

February 12, 2008

Someone New in Blog Land

~HAPPY WEDNESDAY~
Hot off the Wire To Me!


I was telling Rachel last night what a great site this
talented lady has and I'd send her the link...



Robin has one of the most beautiful websites ever and
to my surprise, she's started a blog , Yippee!

Just in case, you've been living in a cave ~
this is the work of Magnolia Pearl
~Remember that great ME magazine featuring Robin's work
and her lovely cottage?



...And yes, this is my purse ~ the gypsy in me had wanted one
for two years
I'm not talking the scary, steal your stuff while you're abroad gypsy
(the creative one!)
It's a piece of art
hanging on my bedroom mirror, it has beautiful
birds on it as well that you can't see in this photo~
I can't even to begin to tell you how many
great comments I've received when I'm out
with this purse, it definitely steals the show.

There's a spot on her website where you can pre-order her
new book at Amazon. Yep, my order's been placed!

If you haven't checked out her site, welcome her to Blog Land,
go say hi here - it's beautiful there!

Quote for the Wonderful Day ~

"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood."
-Marie Curie

xoxo, Tracie

12 comments:

oldflowers4me said...

im just screaming with joy- magnolia pearls blog is divine- and hello to you - im making a pot of tea -would you like to share.

euroantiquer said...

I'll check it out, thanks for the link. I love that purse!

A Romantic Porch said...

Tracie, Thank you for sharing. Her sight is wonderful. I learned something new from you again! Have a great day, and by the way, sport that breathtaking purse everywhere! xo Rachel

Julie said...

Thanks for visiting my blog today. As soon as I am doing writting this, I am on my way to check out the stores you have raved about. I love that you refer to yourself as a professional shopper! To funny..

Alicia ~ Time Worn Style said...

Hi Tracie, I'm a big fan of her work too, its just incredible. Lucky you having a piece of her craft work in your home!! Didnt know there was a book coming out though, will have to have a look at that.
Alicia ~ time worn style

Fete et Fleur said...

Tracie!
The purse is incredible!! I love it!!!!!!
Nancy

Counting Your Blessings said...

Oh my stars you have no idea how excited I am!!! I have to go there now. Blessings.. .Polly

Fete et Fleur said...

Oh my gosh Tracie! I just came from Robins blog!! AWWWWEEESSSOOMMMEEEEEEE!!

Thanks for sharing her link!!

Nancy

Vintage Rose Collection said...

Beautiful post, I love her bags too!
Happy Valentine's Day Tracie :)
Jo-Anne

Cote de Texas said...

thanks for your sweet comment!!! You have a great blog - can't wait for that book to come out. Thanks again!!

Joni

Enchanted Treasures said...

Tracie! Lucky girl are you and so sweet too. Robin's work is soooo incredible and I've loved her for years. Thanks for the reminder about her blog. Truly awesome bag! xoxo Roberta
Happy Valentine's Day to you too!

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Tracie: so glad you stopped by. I too recently saw where Robin has a blog; she's such a sweet person. Please stop by often, Theresa