Press Twitter Contact The Store About Tracie Home

February 25, 2008

Tuesday Sparkles

Happy Tuesday

Mindii and Shannon Sparkled me last week
Thank you ladies!



Here's Sparkles to:

Dona at Antekin

Dona made me feel I was the one on vacation last week following her
throughout her week of treasure hunting. I loved checking in to see where she had been that day and what treasure she'd brought home with her after the treasure hunt.
She had so much fun,
I think she forgot about everything else while out - so fun!

~ AND ~

Siobhan at Vintage Mosaic Boutique
Siobhan is busy getting her on-line store ready to re-open
and I've really enjoyed reading her posts and waiting in anticipation for her site to open. Siobhan has some lovely posts with beautiful pictures of her vacation as well, very lovely gardens she visited.

Hmm, I sense a theme here!

~ AND ~

Last, but not least

LeAnn at Pink Icing on the Cake
Isn't that a Darling Name? I've recently met LeAnn and enjoy her blog
and all of her adventures as well. I hope you'll go by and visit her
lovely home. She just found quite a few new treasures as well.


Happy day and Sparkles all around for everyone. Thank you for visiting!

People are like stained-glass windows.
They sparkle and shine when the sun is out,
but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed
only if there is a light from within.

-Elisabeth Kubler-Ross


xoxo, Tracie

11 comments:

Siobhan said...

Hello Tracie :)

Thankyou SOOOOO much for this wonderful award...you have made my day as you always do! You really do know how to sparkle up someones day.

A million thankyous!

Siobhan xo

Suzy said...

Hi Tracie,

I love the quote at the end, nicely said. Checking how you are?!

Suzy

PAINT MINE PINK said...

ahh i see you are still basking in the divine light of your sparkley award :)
AND SO YOU SHOULD.
You go girl! You sparkle it up!

Oh dontcha just love love love Leann's blog name !

Kiss Kiss

Shann xo

Pink Icing on the Cake said...

My dear Tracie,

Well you definitely sparkled my day. I am so new to blogging and to get this just really made my day. We are in the middle of a blizzard here in Ohio so it was perfect timing. I hope you have a glorious day!!

Hugs,
LeAnn :)

Vintage and Romantica said...

Hello Tracie!!!!!!
Thanks for sparkle up my day with your visit at my blog =)
Its always happy happy happy sight to visit your beautiful place here. Love your posts!!!!

Many huggs from Sweden
Caroline -<@

Sandra Evertson said...

Cute fairy and lovely post below!
Sandra Evertson

Fete et Fleur said...

I love the quote at the end. My dear you are a masterpiece stained glass window!

Nancy

CIELO said...

Sweet Tracie: You sparkle upon every one who visit your blog! You are a little ray of sunshine!

...and we love you!

Cielo

Dona said...

Thank You for the sparkle, I am glad to call you friend.

Dona

A Romantic Porch said...

Tracie, I love your sparkle theme today. I will check out those blogs. Loved the stained glass quote. That is such encouragement for hard times. See you later. xo Rachel

COLLS GARDEN said...

Tracie, I finally managed to add your link to my favourite blogs list. I have only just figured out how to do it - hee hee. Old & stooopid, that's me. Now I just have to figure out how to steal Alan over to my blog. Keep Sparkling!
Hugs, Coll :-}