Press Twitter Contact The Store About Tracie Home

March 25, 2008

Heavenly Long Weekend ~ Come On In!

No Need to Knock...

Our lovely weekend (L-O-N-G weekend ~ the best kind!)
I've missed you all - but Shayne had a great birthday
and thank you for ALL the sweet comments, friends!

~So this is what was happening around our cottage this weekend...


NOTHING...


Come on in to My Petite Maison~
it's very well loved, friendly kitties, friendly puppy,
friendly neighbors around the back with always a story
to tell, that never get old~ enchanting - feels good,
like the old days ~ so blessed to be here~

Don't you think an eight pound cat
would be wondering if a 170 pound dog
may roll on her?
OK - she makes the rules...

Outside, or inside - she doesn't care - she makes the rules,
that's why she adopted all of us, wow - seven years ago now.


A tinsey bit of the garden feel~

And this is for LeAnn*~
So this is a little teaser to where we went
shopping over the birthday weekend~

Oh yes, I purchased something special...

*And LeAnn ~ Not the item below (The Madonna ~ I wish , I wish!)


We had to make a side trip, because our other favorite
shop was just a little too far, since there were teens
hanging out at our cottage - yes, let's not wander too far!
This is Naomi's shop, a sweet friend~
Always walks me out to the car with a friendly hug, after three
hours of talking...

xoxo, Tracie

12 comments:

Siobhan said...

Hello Tracie,

I am so glad your hubby had a nice Birthday.
Your home looks so warm and inviting! Beautiful.

Siobhan xo

Mandii said...

Hey Sweets!!
Me thinks that the smallest Fury family member rules the roost when it come's to the animals!! Funny!! Out of our boys you'd think that the bigger one is the boss. Umm Hmm no way. Tiny is the boss here, I call it little dog syndrome. Funny hey!! Im TOP dog though!!
Big Hugs
Mands
ps Cooper has withdrawls at the moment, it's been raining her all day and he hasnt ben on the tramp for hmm about 24 hours or so. Geez what a life!!

Siobhan said...

Hey Tracie, I hope you recieved my email yesterday...I have had a few probs with my email so let me know if you did. You are up late again!!! Are you working? :)
Siobhan xoxo

Country French Antiques said...

Looks like Pierrots...bookends?
Too cool!

daisy cottage said...

Your furbabies are sooooooooo sweet - and so are YOU!!!


xo,
Kim

A Romantic Porch said...

Tracie, Your cottage is adorable... so fun. Your pets are right at home and cuddle perfect. I'm glad you had a great weekend. Love,Rachel

CIELO said...

Good morning sweet Tracie! I have enjoyed looking at everyone of your pictures.... your garden is so lovely... oh, I wish I'd be one your kitties so I can be in that garden just doing nothing but enjoying nature! :)

I'm glad you had a restfull weekend, and a happy belated birthday to Shayne....

Have a great day my friend...

Cielo

Angela said...

I just love your home:-). I also love long weekends of relaxation. 170 lb baby ??? That's a human!! *LOL*. But my goodness the pup is sooo beautiful..
Have a wonderful day!!

Pink Icing on the Cake said...

Well what the heck did you get??? You love toying with me don't you dear? I really need to know these things, I am a very curious person. Hey, what do you think about this? Sarah from It's A Mermaid's Life thinks I should have a yard sale via blog....hmmm, could it be done? Love ya sweets.

Hugs,
LeAnn :)

KaReN EiLeeN said...

Hi Tracie,

What a peaceful weekend. The best kind. Even your little furry babies seem to be taking in the leisure!

Karen Eileen

Brenda Kula said...

Cats don't really care about animals bigger than they are, I don't think. They feel entitled to run the world! I have two, Bonnie and Clyde. Clyde is the male (black and white), and seems afraid of nothing but my Yorkies! Bonnie is white and just doesn't care, and she's the one without claws! She just does her thing and swats the dogs out of her way. Clyde runs: that's his problem. If he didn't, he'd get his bluff in on those dogs!
Brenda

Alice W. said...

Love that little garden gnome! So cute!

Your home is quite beautiful and inviting!