Press Twitter Contact The Store About Tracie Home

March 31, 2008

How Are You? And Good-Bye... For Now...

For Robert Burgoyne~

I know he'd frown at me, but I loved him, We loved him...
Our Kind Friend...


"Oh that's right, you like that French stuff "

"Oh you went to France, that's nice, what did you do?"


Oh, I've got something for you~

Oh, that's great you're getting that for him for his birthday
I'll hide it here for you until his birthday~


Oh , I've got a gift for you - friendship...


Not boasting all the things I've done in this world,
All the places I've traveled in My Lifetime...

All the children I've mentored... No mention of that...

Gave Without Ever Wanting Anything Back~
Never A Word...

~Gave~


~ Gave Smiles to Our Child and Pets ~



Death is only a larger kind of going abroad
-Samuel Butler

(He'd giggle, under his breath, not let you know...)

Robert & Speedy ~ We Love You!

Oh, those are some big waves and smell that salt air!

xoxo, Tracie

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Robert would always ask us "Find any treasures?" but his company was one of the treasures that we always went there for.
Beautiful post my love!
me

Lilla Blanka said...

Hi Tracie!
What a beautiful and thoughtful post..!

You asked "can do the same type of thing" with old frames and sheet music...of course :) I´d be happy to see how your comes out! I´m really happy if inspire anyone so they want to do what I have done..

Big hug & have a nice day
Mia

A Romantic Porch said...

Oh Tracie, What a beautiful tribute. You are hurting deeply...I'm sorry. Love,Rachel

Siobhan said...

Hello Tracie,
Lovely post as always girl!
Just got in the door from the pet hospital...Rosie needed surgery.
Siobhan xo

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Sending you love and hugs, sweet girl.
xo Lidy

Lisa Wilson (& Alfie!) at The Pickled Hutch said...

Sending you a big warm blanket, cozy fire and quiet cup of tea for you and your memories to cocoon with. Sorry for your loss Tracie.
Love Lisa & Alfie

CIELO said...

Oh tracie.... I'm with you. Sending you love and hugs, my sweet friend.

"We'd never know how high we are till we are called to rise; and then, if we are true to plan, our statures touch the sky."

Have a great night, sweetie!

cielo

Counting Your Blessings said...

Is that a Magnolia Pearl handbag under there?? I'm soooo jealous =) Blessings.. Polly

Rue said...

Beatiful tribute....

I'm so sorry for your loss.
rue