Press Twitter Contact The Store About Tracie Home

March 6, 2008

My How Time Flies

Time sure has been getting away from me this week
I've been scurrying about this week trying to get all things done ~
But, I've finally come to peace with...
Is Not Possible!

I am going to go with this. Allow myself time with my
precious family and savor each moment~


Here is a wonderful find from this weekend - this header kept catching my eye while
we were talking to one of the sweetest store owners around!

She's currently working on updating her website, so once I've got the
go-ahead I'll post a link to the store - it's out of this world fantastic.
My home is filled with many a treasure found in the one-of-a-kind antique store.


Guess everyone knows what my husband will be doing this weekend
~hanging this lovely up ~

I've got a few places in mind... hmm...


Gotta run! Hope this day finds you happy, healthy and very well loved.

Time is the coin of your life.
It is the only coin you have,
and only you can determine how it will be spent.

Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you.
~Carl Sandberg


xoxo, Tracie

14 comments:

Brenda Kula said...

I don't know where you're planning to display your new treasure. But it would look great over a painting as sort of an accent to draw attention to it. I'm sure you'll find a lovely place to put it. Take a photo so we can all see!
Brenda

A Romantic Porch said...

Oh Tracie, that header is so beautiful. And I love the comment at the bottom of today's post about not letting other people spend your time. That is such a challenge. Have a wonderful day. xoRachel

Brook said...

Thanks for your visit Tracie! That is a lovely header for your home. The phrase is so wonderful. Enjoy your time!
XO
Brook

Gail McCormack said...

I love the header Tracie, look forward to seeing where you hang it. Carl Sandberg's verse is a good one!

Pink Icing on the Cake said...

Hi Tracie,

Love the header, hope you show the picture of where you hang it. To me there is nothing better than going on the hunt for things. I am already planning where I can go on Saturday, even if we have snow, I am still going....

Hugs,
LeAnn :)

Shabbyfufu said...

Beautifully torn and tattered header Tracie. Enjoy your precious family time~XO~Janet

Penny @ Lavender Hill Studio said...

Hi Tracie!
Love the header! I can't wait to see where you hang it.

Time gets away from me too!
Penny

Mixing Whimsy said...

What a great piece Tracie. I can't wait to find out where the store is.
HUGS
Cathleen

PAINT MINE PINK said...

Ohmygosh that verse is so appropriate because i just finished watching 'Love Actually'(yes with your yummy Alan) and was thinking about how we should savour the moments and never take the ones we love for granted....

Oh gosh thats very 'deep' of me isnt it ! LOL
But its true :)

Love your vintage find..make sure hubby hangs it for us (notice i said US..becauase we all need to see where it goes)

Big Kiss
Shann xo

Natasha Burns said...

HI Tracie, that's a fabulous header! Looking forward to checking out the link when the new site is up and running.
Love that quote, it's so true!

Pam Aries said...

Excellent advice from Mr. Sandberg! I love your find...it will look s oloverly whereever you/hubby decide to hang it!

Country French Antiques said...

Love the header.
Please let us know what you do with it
and a wonderful weekend to you!

Dona said...

I can't wait to see where that great find is going. Hope hubby hangs it soon.


Dona

Siobhan said...

Tracie, that header...well...its beautiful girl!!! I would love to see a pic of it once your hubby pops it up.
That verse is so lovely and very true!! Thankyou for sharing Tracie
Siobhan xo