Press Twitter Contact The Store About Tracie Home

April 30, 2008

And the Envelope Please... I always wanted to say that!

What a perfect day,
I awoke to a train whistle this morning
and church bells ringing~

Hope everyone is having a very
Happy Wednesday!

I received this award from the very talented
Jen at Sanctuary Arts at Home

Thank you so much, Jen!


The rules of the award are....

1. You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for
creativity, design, materials used,
and their contribution to the community
no matter what the language

2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his/her blog to be visited.

3. Each award winner has to show the award and the name and link to the blog that awarded it.

4.The award winner and the one who has given the award have to show the link to "Arte Y Pico"
(if you search for them through Google, you can translate their page into English)

5. Show these rules.

It is really hard to give these out because I love all
the blogs out there, but I love to introduce people
to new places that perhaps they haven't visited before...

I love finding new people I have
so many things in common with....

Mia - Lilla Blanka, her style is beautiful ~ wonderfully Swedish,
and wonderfully soothing, she's a great cook too,
I go there for a mini-vacation... Get ready to go Ahh....

Karen Eileen, A Little Bit of This and That ~her style in beautiful,
quirky (which is wonderful!) and she loves Italy
and her dogs (of course!)~
I think she feels about Italy, the way I feel about France...

Siobhan, Vintage Mosaic Boutique, her style is a beautiful, feminine
dream like style, she loves dogs and she has a special
place in my heart for her warmth and freedom of sharing
with her kind, kind heart...

Glenda, Many Fond Memories, her style is beautiful,
she can thrift or flea market shop with the best of them/us any day
and is working on her refurbishing skills with furniture,
oh, and she loves dogs!

Donna Lynn, Blushing Rose Antiques, her style is beautiful,
yes, she loves dogs, loves pink and has many wonderful things to share,
If you're thinking of taking up walking, or need someone to spur you
on - no one can do it like Donna Lynn. I walk every morning now
just knowing Donna Lynn would be disappointed in me if I didn't
(isn't that great?, it's like having my own trainer!)

Okay, now that I've finally passed this on~

I better get busy with the rest of my day...

My "to do" list is especially L-O-N-G for this week

So, I won't be back for at least a couple of days~
In the meantime, hope you enjoy the blogs above as much
as I do - hope you like dogs and lots and lots of beauty!

Plus que je vois de l'homme,
les plus amour de mon chien

The more I see of man, the more I love my dog

--- Pascal ---

What I mean quoting this is ...unconditional love,
but I am truly blessed to have wonderful men
in my life - don't get me wrong!


xoxo, Tracie


11 comments:

Sophee-a Laroo Bijoux and Sheri too said...

Love the post today.....well I love your posts everyday LOl. Cielo is having a dessert carnival so that is where I will be today. You should see all the fantastic desserts!

A Romantic Porch said...

Tracie, Your posting is so beautiful today. Congratulations on your award! You so deserve it. You are a sweetheart. Love,Rachel

Fete et Fleur said...

Congratulations!

Nancy

KaReN EiLeeN said...

Tracie==

Thank you so much for your kind words and reference to my blog. It's nice to know that people enjoy my musings. Congratulations on your award as well!! You certainly deserve it. Be back soon. I am certainly going to give you a mention as well in my next blogging. ou
Warm Regards,
Karen Eileen

Glenda said...

Tracie,
How very kind of you to give me an award !
Thank you for thinking of me. It was a surprise. I think you deserve an award for your kindness. I do wish we could have met up when we were there. It would have been a hoot.

Thanks again
Glenda

Rue said...

Congratulations Tracie, you really deserve it :)

I'll have to go take a look at the other award winners. I've already been to Donna Lynn's though and she is so sweet. Great one to pick :)

Have a beautiful (albeit busy) day!

Hugs and love,
rue

Lilla Blanka said...

Hi Tracie!
Congratulations on your award!
You are such a sweet person and your blog is lovely, I´m so glad you recieved it!

Thank you so much for passing it on to me, you are the sweetest!!!
I feel very honored that you wnat to give it to me... *hug*

I will write about it in a post next week. I´m going on a holiday in a few hours and won´t be back until next week..

Take care and many thanks again!
Biggest HUG
Mia

FrenchGardenHouse said...

What a sweet post. And congratulations on your award...you have passed it on to some of my very favorite people in blogland (and the real world!)

xo Lidy

Linda's Blue Gate said...

Congratulations on your well deserved award... was Zeke so proud of you... I sure he is
LInda

Pink Icing on the Cake said...

Hi Tracie,
You do deserve that award. I received it too but haven't taken the time to post about it yet. Oops!! I am so proud of you for walking. I on the other hand am not doing so good with my new job and all, however I am on my feet for 6 to 8 hours at a time. Does that count?? Have a wonderful rest of the week.

Hugs,
LeAnn :)

Lynne Laura said...

Tracie,

Thank you for stopping by my blog today! Great to meet you. Don't you just love finding new friends with blogging? IT is the best thing they have come up with on the internet. I can't wait to check out your blog winners!

Kindredly, Lynne Laura