Press Twitter Contact The Store About Tracie Home

June 13, 2008

Beauty~ Jean Cocteau

Pour la beauté, viennent de cette façon*

*
For beauty, come this way~

Just click above, Cherie~

For Painted White site, Alice W
she does beautiful things (see my new signature?)
and I'm sure a lot of you know her already~
but for those of you that don't... take a look ;)

Someone that has the feel of our love
of FRANCE~

...And for my love of Nice and
Flea Market each Tuesday...

Marché aux puces

This is for You...
Each person that loves the Market
And Beauty of France...

Beauty Lives Romance Lives~

La Belle et la Beté!

Above photo
Tony & MichelleingIt! ~ All Rights Reserved

Favorite movie of all time
Favorite place of all time
and
Nicest People of all time~

See you soon Jean on the beach
with Magnificent Aramis from Rochecorbon~

6 comments:

AT THE PICKLED HUTCH said...

Guess what kiddo? I have used Alice W's photos from flicker on some previous post. Just beautiful. And what are you doing posting this late on a friday night?
Lisa & Alfie

Brook said...

Thanks for sharing! Beautiful photos.
I hope you have a fun-filled weekend.

Blessings
Brook

rochambeau said...

Congratas on your beautiful Shop!
It look great Tracie! You worked hard. Bravo!

xo
Constance

Alice W. said...

Gorgeous photos Tracie! I love the edge effect!

And thanks for the plug! You are sooo sweet and such a joy to work with!

Tracie said...

Oh Constance,
Thanks for the compliment. But the link is all Alice W. and her romantic style.
I will say she's helping me with some business ventures and I'm thrilled about it and her eye for detail and that she's graciously agreed to be a part of my dream.
xo~Tracie

AT THE PICKLED HUTCH said...

Hey Tracie,
I just got pictures back from my friend Leigh of the goodies I bought yesterday. Go take a peek. They were so yummy!
Lisa & Alfie
p.s. I did run out of Alfies "hurry up" treats. Maybe that's why he's been taking so long to go.