Press Twitter Contact The Store About Tracie Home

June 1, 2008

Lazy Days of Summer

First Week Out of School...
Yay, we made it through another year~

And a Big Yippee~
Oooh, Do it Again and Again~
Once More - All Join Hands and a Big Yippee...
Oooh, Do it Again and Again~
Everybody Dance!

So, this is how we spent our weekend... So Low Key ;)

Except six teenage girls watching scary movies since Friday...
We get TCM - So Can anyone say Psycho?
I am So Tired!

This is What the Grown-Ups Enjoyed~

Picnique - on the "Quiet Porch"

Gingered Chicken Salad Sandwiches
and
BBT Salad (Bacon - Turkey Bacon, in our case
with Basil and Tomatoes)
and
Queen Anne Cherries (My favorite - whoops, except
passion fruit... or figues!) whoops,
or coconut - my very favorite...

-see why I walk?

...And we're taking the next couple days off
to go to the beach and see The Birds....
Yes, All the Girls and Me.
Please Wish Me Loads of Energy,
or Caffeine...


Watermelon, Badminton, Surfing
and lots of Sand in the Zeke-Mobile
for Us ;)

What are your plans? I'd love to know!

See you soon!

If you want some grown up fun and are a fan
of Carrie Bradshaw and the ladies~
please go here to The Pickled Hutch!

xoxo, Tracie

P.S. Enjoy this Summer with your Children
Out of School... each & every moment...

11 comments:

Fete et Fleur said...

Have a great time! I'm sending you energy waves through my thoughts!

Hugs! Nancy

Linda said...

What a nice weekend and have great fun at the beach!

When you get back I'm inviting myself over for one of your yummy sandwiches:). Hugs, Linda

OF THE PICKLED HUTCH said...

Oh to have your energy! Although there is something refreshing and energizing about being around all that youth. Ah. I remember that feeling of having the whole summer ahead of you to play. How I miss them. Have a great time with the girls Tracie and Zeke!
Lisa & Alfie

Rhondi said...

Hi Tracie. I am excited that you are going to join in the porch party. It's going to be fun!
Hugs, Rhondi

Rosemary said...

Hi Tracie,
Merci!!
Glad you like my red post.
Our blogs almost have the same name. Very cool!!
I watched many a scary movie as a teenager as well.
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Rosemary

Michelle said...

Have fun on your getaway! It sounds like great times..

Michelle

KaReN EiLeeN said...

Tracie,
Sounds like a vacation... Thanks for the reminder to enjoy the summer fun. Sometimes it's busier than the school days....

KAREN EILEEN

Sophee-a Laroo Bijoux and Sheri too said...

Hi Trac....
Horror movies and teen age girls, how delightful. No, really that sounds fun! Your chicken sandwiches sound delicious too. I think I will have one.
Have fun at the beach....we are going back at the end of the month and taking the 3 kids. They each bring a friend along too. We did it last year and they had the best time :0)
Talk to you soon.
Oh...how is your project going? Did you get my email?

CIELO said...

For me would be a "picnic on a "NO BARKING DOGS" quiet porch--that's my dream..... Ahhhh, my neighbors' dogs!!!... :)

Happy day to you

Cielo

Brenda Kula said...

In my menopausal years I am finding that I need a jolt of caffeine about 2-3 every afternoon. And to think a few years ago I never even had coffee in the morning! My eyes droop but my body will not relax for a little nap. So, stock up on the caffeine before you get there!
Brenda

Rue said...

Hi Tracie :)

I missed you!! Those cherries look delicious! We can't get figs here, but I used to LOVE them.

The change as far as moving out this way wasn't too bad at all, especially for us girls that love old homes ;)

Off to read more....

hugs and love,
rue