Press Twitter Contact The Store About Tracie Home

August 14, 2008

Last of the Summer Days

How are you spending the last of your Summer days~
Or has school started already for you?



Yes, this is pretty much what we've been doing...
(And yes, Pushing Daisies in coming back ~
been watching late night TV
The Tivo's been Seasoned Passed for this one already
I love the set of this show and the dog, of course!)


This is how Zeke's been spending his time
(while not watching General Hospital or going to the cool beach)

Ahh, nice cool walks in the morning, look how the clouds surround the mountain

We will be spending the next few days watching new movies and I will
have some reading to do with new magazines. I am especially excited
about the new Artful Blogging. I see there are a lot of talented ladies
in this issue but have got to say a personal (french accent)
Bonjour ~ Félicitations Nancy!

I found something new (food again) and I had to
laugh along with the bagger at the gourmet store

putting the brioche hot dogs buns
in my Marie Antoinette reusable tote - Quite appropriate!


In my travels, I found two pieces of an antique french gate ~
(well, here's one of the pieces) lovely, don't you think?

Ooh, beautiful things, this reminds me ~ Shabby Addict is having a
Thank you Giveaway. Visit her before Sunday here!

Back on the road for a while, I've missed everyone but am enjoying

The Last Days of Summer ~

I'd love to know what you've been up to and can't wait to get caught up
with everyone I love to visit so very much and have missed so much!

Until next week, when it's.... back to the real world ~
(yikes, I'll think about it then!)
DR 1960-1980
Remembering you today

21 comments:

Jen r. said...

How lovely! I LOVE Pushing Daisy's too. :) Jen R

Rue said...

Good morning Tracie :)

You'll laugh, but I thought that was you for a split second LOL

It's sounds like you are taking full advantage of the last days of summer. Good! You deserve to :)

How come everytime I visit you I'm hungry?.... hmmmm....

hugs,
rue

Michelle said...

Enjoy your end of summer..I'm with Zeke ~ he looks pretty cozy.

See ya later,
Michelle

Suzy said...

I am so glad you are enjoying every second of summer. I believe I already missed most of the summer days and since it is still so very hot (not normal hot) I really do not have the feeling that the summer is ending. Maybe I am just hoping that I will find some time for few fun family days out there.

I miss you too, "see" you soon! Suzy

Suzy said...

Thanks for the walk, it is always nice to be with you.

Suzy

AT THE PICKLED HUTCH said...

Good for you Tracie. We don't take down time often enough. I'm sure Zeke feels you are on the right track. And the weather is perfect for walking. I love brisk weather.
Lisa & Alfie

Glenda~Many Fond Memories said...

I wondered were you had been off to.

I've never heard of Pushing Daisy's, were oh were have I been.

Road trips I love road trips. Looks like a back road around were I live.

Don't read your mag's with low light it will hurt your eye's, I hear my mother saying.

Ta Ta for now.

Sophee-a Laroo Bijoux and Sheri too said...

Hello there........
Sounds like you have been having a few lazy days of summer. Good for you..time to read and watch a bit of tele.
I get bored to quick and lose interest in t.v...I love reading though and relaxin with old tunes on the radio.
How is that other project coming?

Brenda Kula said...

My girls are long grown, so I don't even think about school anymore. Except when I try and remember what time it is in the p.m. and if the buses will be out there clogging traffic and should I hurry up and get my groceries! I'm with Zeke, just chillin'.
Brenda

Fifi Flowers said...

Wow... a lot to comment on... First... Pushing Daisy is so much FUN! Reminds me of the movie Amelie (which I am painting at the moment)
Second... French hot dogs... the French eat hot dogs? ooh la la!
Third... Back to school... back to a life... lol... I will miss them... but hey, a few hours for moi... c'est magnifique!
ENJOY the last days of summer!

Marie Antionette said...

Hi Tracie,My puter was down, over nine days.Just got it back last nite.I have alot of blogging to catch up on.I love your dogs.Just got a new dog from the pound a few days ago.While watching Days of our Lives,a commerical came on, featuring Sarah Mcl. singing (In the arms of an angel)while showing a few dogs and cats.It was so sad.Well,I went and got me a puppy.I wanted to take them all home.Anyway.Other than that,I have been making a couple of things.I also love my TV.You have found some nice treasures I see.You have the best of luck shopping.We don't have that many flea markets by us.I'll just look at your stuff. Hugs Marie Antionette. PS my new puppy is called Belle

Sophee-a Laroo Bijoux and Sheri too said...

Oh..I forgot to say..I think that is me sitting on the couch with Bogee.
HEE HEE~ I wish that was me,
Cute even in PJS.

Wren Cottage said...

lovin' your posts!! yay, pushing daisies coming back!! I'm still enjoying the garden and raising butterflies, August is a good month for that :) ~ lol on the hot dog buns :) ~ have a great weekend!! ~ Madai

For the Love of Cottage said...

Hi Trac,
I can just tell from all of your posts what a loving mom you are. Pushing Daisies huh.......I'm like Rue, I thought that was you at first!!!

Hugs,
LeAnn:)

Joy at Cupids Charm said...

Hi Tracie! What a sweet post. I love the pictures of Zeke...now that is one cool dog! Enjoy the end of summer to the fullest. ~ xoxo ~ Joy

Suzy said...

Just saying hi, I know you are having a blast!!!

Love Suzy

Rosezilla said...

I'm glad you're enjoying your summer so much! It's not QUITE over yet. But the fall is lovely too!

Linda's Blue Gate said...

ohhh.... ohhhh... I love that gate... what will you do with it? Do you have a place all pick out... gosh it is so pretty...
HUgs
Linda

Suzy said...

Thanks for the movie tip I didn't see that one. I have to check out Maggie's movie. And of course I would love to go with you to the movies. I promise you once I get to the USA I will come to you and we will have great time.

Love Suzy

Shabby Addict said...

Hi Tracie! I just wanted to let you know that your name was the name my husband drew from the hat for the giveaway! Congrats ; ) I will just need your address from you (you can email that to me) and I will send it out to you!!

Sherry said...

Oh madame, I need the french gate please!!!! It would look so "parfait" in my courtyard!!!

Summer is so winding down and I know my boys are ready to get back to routine...as am I!!