Press Twitter Contact The Store About Tracie Home

May 29, 2009

Jeanne d'Arc Magazine Update & Finds

Wanted to do a little sharing for the weekend
One of my very favorite things to do!

I'm off on a road trip early in the morning
but wanted to leave you with something French
from beautiful Jackie of Dreams of France

Click here to visit her beautiful blog and shoppe

Don't forget to visit my shoppe this weekend too
It'll be fully stocked by Monday evening
I expect loads from my excursion this weekend too
(Goodies galore ;)

The wire trivets have been added to My Petite Maison shoppe



Also, I posted earlier about Jeanne d'Arc magazine
and Roberta's completely sold out!

You can find it
Not Sold Out... Yet (as of this minute - Hurry! ;)
Photo courtesy Maynard Greenhouse

Get it here at Carole's blog (just email her for details)


Happy Weekend!

Au revoir for now~

13 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Have a grand time Tracie! What fun. I can't wait to see what you bring back for us to look at! Bisous, Anita

Les Cotrions said...

Very nice items in your web-shop!Lovely tea-towels too!
have a great week end!
Warm greetings
Vale

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Tracie,

Have a wonderful and safe road trip and look forward to hearing about it and seeing what neat things you bring back.

Have fun
Hugs
Carolyn

La Table De Nana said...

Tracie:) I have those dishtowels:) They are so pretty:)
I made cushions out of 2 of them.
Looking forward to your beautiful shoppe on Monday~ You have such great taste!Have a fun weekend.It's gloomy and pouring here as the last 4 days have been.
Enjoy your sunshine and happiness:)

Sandi said...

What beautiful finds Tracie! Thanks for sharing them with us. I hope you have a wonderful time on your trip and I can't wait to see what goodies you bring back!
Blessings~

Debby said...

Have fun Tracie, love all your beautiful finds.
Debby

Allidink said...

Can't wait to see what you bring back :)

All the best,
Allison

rochambeau said...

Have a wonderful holiday Tracie!

xox
Constance

rochambeau said...

Your website looks fabulous Tracie!
Just took a tour around. Everything lovely. Love Ma Petit Maison. So nice.

xox
C

My Shabby Roses said...

Hope you had a wonderful road trip and found lots of treasures!

Andrea said...

I always love seeing your new finds...can't wait!

Fifi Flowers said...

LOVELY French items... thanks for sharing!

Tutti Chic said...

Have a wonderful time! what fun! Those tea towels are just gorgeous! xo chris