Press Twitter Contact The Store About Tracie Home

February 5, 2010

A Message from Zeke

For a friend

I'm in need of a favor...
It's not for me, it's for a "friend"

REALLY... a good friend

His name is Monsieur Renoir
and he's on a star trek.

No, not like the show Star Trek,
but
he's on the way to becoming a star!

Renoir's entered a contest over at Bissell
and has promised (kind of)
if he wins
his assistant (Alice)
will make us reservations


Here

Just Click above for link of where we'll be lounging,
Tracie says it would
suit us just fine...
I couldn't agree more!


He's even offered to help us set up
"shop"
there in sunny Hollywood

So please

Click
To Vote for Renoir



Thank you... my chances
to visit Chateau Marmont are more
than a dream away now ;)

To see Renoir (and Alice)
and the story of the famous
"close up"
and there's a giveaway too

Click photo
Photo Courtesy: Painted White


Thanks to everyone for being good sports
with this post...



I'll be hoping for sunshine myself
so I may be able
to take
website photos in what's supposed
to be sunny California


Lots of good things to show you
provided the Sun comes out soon!

Happy Weekend
Happiness to You~

15 comments:

Alice W. said...

Awww thanks Zeke!!! We could make a good old mess of that place for sure! shh...don't tell our moms I said that.
~Renoir

Thanks Tracie! You are the best ;)

THE HOME THAT LOVE BUILT said...

Happy weekend Tracie! I hope you get your wish.

Blessings,
Brook

Draffin Bears said...

Good luck to Renoir ~ have voted.

Hope that you are having a wonderful weekend, Tracie.

Hugs
Carolyn

C'est Moi, Julie Marie said...

Hello sweet Zeke! (Oh, and you too Tracie!)... I already voted for my pal Renoir and left a comment on that site showing him as well...Zeke, you are Hollywood material as well! How sweet of you to support your doggie~bloggy pal Renoir! Tell your mama I am looking forward to her new treasures in her shop! BIG doggie kisses! xoxo Julie Marie

The Victorian Parlor said...

Zeke is so cute!!! Good luck!

Blessings,

Kim

Laura said...

What adorable post Tracie!! I just love Zeke..count my vote in!

Have a great weekend,
Laura

Herself said...

Here's hoping you win--and if you do... we're going to need to live vicariously through your postings!

Cozy Little House said...

Will do anything for Zeke, dear friend!
Brenda

Pam Aries said...

THose eyes..that look! Oh man oh man..! Goood Luck!

Brayton Homestead Interiors said...

oh, your Renoir is wonderful! and sp photogenic as all French artists should be...

come visit my Krumpet!

Karen

Andrea - Faded Plains said...

How cute...I'm off to vote now.

Vintage Rose Collection said...

Hello sweet pea!
I have a surpize for you on the bottom of this page link-
http://www.dovetalesantiquesandhome.com/dovetales%20our%20story.html

Love to you
Jo-Anne

Sara's Sweet Surprise said...

Hello Tracie ~I didn't want to miss the opportunity to come by and wish you a Happy Valentines Day.
Sometimes our lives can become very busy making it difficult to return visits. I truly appreciate you taking the time to not only visit but, especially for leaving me with your sweet comments.
It inspires my creativity. It's always a joy to share with you just as you and Zeke do with me.
I hope you can stop by for some V-Day fun. I've posted a tutorial on Conversation Heart Petit fours.

Sweet Valentine Wishes,
Sara

Lara Harris said...

Fingers & paws crossed for you :)

Alice W. said...

Happy Valentine's day dear Tracie and Zeke! We wish you lots of love and romance!
Love,
Alice & Renoir