Press Twitter Contact The Store About Tracie Home

September 27, 2010

How my week's going

Happy beginning of the week!

Another chance to get things just right and give thanks
to starting another day off with a smile.
My hubby gets my coffee ready for me every morning...
puts the grinds, water & milk in the coffee makers
and leaves them there for me... Isn't that nice?

All I have to do is turn the gas burner on and within
a couple minutes, I have the same coffee one of my favorite
French actors drinks... Gérard Depardieu, of course,
in Green Card... I think everyone must love that movie, oui?



Here's to giving thanks
for another beautiful day


Watching the lovely Sun rise


Here's my little cappuccino maker
by Bialetti


And little Moka maker
This maker we brought back from Italy
(I think... it's been so long and now that I think
of it, I think we've gone through two perhaps)

You can get them HERE if you're interested...
to me, they brew just as nicely as a big, expensive
espresso machine.  You just have to use great water
and a tiny bit of work (or have your hubby do it ;)


I'm on my way back to watch the Starlings fly
They are beautiful and are traveling through
Northern California now...
We may go watch them fly/nest to a fireplace nearby
just up the hill, 

some time very soon... 

My friend, Wanda's supposed to let us
know when to go, cooler in hand!

I'll post photos for you, too!

I'm hoping to plant these beautiful
White Madonna Bougainvilleas 

I purchased these plants on Friday
from Home Depot.  

The store had a wonderful deal on these plants,
probably because they were almost dead,
but I've already taken care of them with just

a little love, nutrients and care

and they're healthy once again in just three days!

I'm working on a special project and I'm hoping to use
these plants in some of my work.

So... what are you up to this lovely Monday?

Happiness to you!

12 comments:

Alice W. said...

I want to come have coffee at your house ;) Sounds delightful. And then I want you to come out here and help me with flowers and gardening...I am completely clueless at that and kill everything! It is always a treat for my eyes and soul when I stop by here dear friend. Blessings to you and the family {including the furry ones}!

Blondie's Journal said...

The expresso looks and sounds great. I have only had it home made once by an Italian friend and I was wired. Happy but wired!!

The Bougainvillea looks healthy and pretty. I don't think we have the climate here in the Midwest to grow it. I'm glad you rescued it from Home Depot!

Have a great week, Tracie!

xoxo
Janie

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Tracie,

What a lovely start to your day.
How lovely that your husband sets up the coffee maker. My husband brings me a cup of tea for me in the morning.
We have a little Italian coffee maker similar to yours, (they are good aren't they).
I loved seeing your gorgeous photos and look forward to seeing what you are going to do with the Bouganinvillea. Many thanks for visiting me.

Happy week
Hugs
Carolyn

Julie Marie said...

Hello Tracie... mmmm your coffee looks so yummy! I would love some with a piece of Alice's pecan pie! Your flowers look so pretty and I know they will flourish in your jardin...all of our little summer birds have left now... the hummingbirds, the swallows, have all flown south and now our winter birds are starting to arrive already... I just love watching Nature and I know you do too... your photos are all so pretty! Wishing you a beautiful Autumn day... xoxo Julie Marie

Brenda Kula said...

What a sweet husband you have! Plants need tender loving care, and they will give you so much back in return.
Brenda

Pansy Cottage Girl said...

The thankfulness you express is a sweet blessing my friend!I hope you wake every day with such joy in your heart.

milka said...

Your hubby is so sweet.
A happy week to you.
~milka

Polly said...

Good morning Tracie! Thanks for swinging by my blog! It is nice to connect with you!

You make coffee look so enticing in these photos! I'm almost 40 and have never drank a cup of coffee!! Am I weird or what?!?!?!!! LOL

Hope you have a great week!

Polly

Anne - Fiona and Twig said...

Hi Tracie!
What a good husband you've got there! I'd say he's a keeper. :-)

Have a great Tuesday!
Hugs,
Anne

Heaven's Walk - said...

Hey Tracie! That coffee looks sooo good! Don't let Diana see it! lol! And yup, you better hang on to your hubby with both hands. He's certainly a sweet keeper! :)

xoxo laurie

Anne Marie said...

beautiful Tracie...i love how you blend your faith into your experiences outdoors...i tend to do that myself...
the barn swallows have left now - and i see they like California!
thanks for the well wishes!!
xo+blessings,
Anne Marie

June said...

Tracie I love your attitude about life. You always show so much joy in the everyday. I love that about you! Your hubby is so dear to take such care of his sweetheart.
Your bougainvillea looks great, and I know it will thrive under your care.
I hope you have a wonderful week.
hugs