Press Twitter Contact The Store About Tracie Home

March 9, 2011

Let's Use Our Imagination {Always}



While checking out a blog of one of my Twitter followers, Cynthia,  I was delighted to find this Ralph Lauren video narrated by Uma Thurman.

The video is delightful.  I love it says so much about embracing new people into our lives and using our imagination in our lives each and every day.

I plan on using my imagination today, do you?

Enjoy!




The RL Gang: A Magically Magnificent School Adventure from Ralph Lauren on Vimeo.


Happiness to you!

10 comments:

High Street Cottage said...

Tracie it was wonderful!!!!
Do you know, I adore Ralph Lauren? The video is inspiring, thank you for sharing. xoxo tami

Amy @MaisonDecor said...

Very enchanting video, thanks for sharing it!

Blondie's Journal said...

Darling, Tracie! The children's clothes are beautiful!

XO,
Jane

Pattie said...

Very cool

Pattie

BonjourRomance said...

Great video Tracei, and I love the top phtos.
Thanks for sharing,
Mimi

Parisienne Farmgirl said...

I am off to check it out! Thank you for sharing!
Amitiés,
Angela
ParisienneFarmgirl.com

Edie Marie's Attic said...

Fabulous!! I loved it!!

Big hugs, Sherry

Tag... you're it!

Simply Me said...

I'm Jealous... i should have mine next week some time!! i cannot wait

Karena said...

Oh Tracie this is too wonderful. Let's all make a concerted effort to do this!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Come and enter my fine art giveaway!

fyra vindar said...

glad you enjoyed my little nest.. ;) i´m surprised you can get the magazine in america to!? but great fun..glad you popped by to say tada..;)

have a nice weekend
miss sophie