Press Twitter Contact The Store About Tracie Home

March 12, 2011

Weekend with Fifi's Book et Merci Fifi!



I'm spending this weekend with my dear friend, Fifi's book here at ma maison.  
Yes, a weekend enjoying Romantic Prairie Style's beauty ~ belle.

Book Photos: Mark Lohman

An object of beauty...

Book Photos:  Mark Lohman

I am in love with Fifi's Cottage... wondering if she'd notice me living there.  I'd be quiet as a mouse, but doubt Zeke would be or my chats Francais!

I'm moving furniture, creating new visual interest around My Petite Maison this weekend since I've been inspired to no end with Fifi's enchanting book.


My naturally lit bedroom ~ in its romantic shape I love

Makes me want to run around and stage My Petite Maison to be ever so graceful in its look and love in all things that shuffle my sentimental heart around with memories and love.

See?


Thank you to Tausha for giving me names of products (bottles) I viewed on your blog so I could track them down (right here in my much loved town ;)  Kind people are the very best!


So, back to Fabulous Fifi's book... are you spending the weekend with Fifi's beautiful book?
I am going to sit out on my porch on Sunday and listen to the rain fall and flip from page to page again.


Lastly, I want to take a moment and with my entire HEART say merci, Fifi for including 
My Petite Maison among your shopping sources.  

I love you, Fifi, not for your talent (well, that too ;)
but for your huge kind, kind, heart.  

You lift, share, inspire, give and are loved.


My Petite Maison ~ Shopping Source for Romantic Prairie Style


I'm back to moving things around, creating vignettes and of course, loving this book of beauty and wonderful lifestyle book as well by the one and only Fifi O'Neill. (Don't forget to check out her Amazon profile, just click link above ;)




Have a wonderful weekend, I'm off to move some things around and give a big French dog a kiss on the nose for luck (chance).


Happiness to you!

31 comments:

Rachel Noelle said...

beautiful images~ congrats on having your shop mentioned too!Hugs,Rachel

French Farmhouse 425

Chrissy...The Apothecary Shop said...

Oh I want that book soooooooooo bad..love your post and blog!!!

Chatelaine said...

Please don't change too much in your home. It looks so lovely as is.

Enjoy the book. I need to buy one!

elinAnita (eddaskreativiteter ) said...

I have order the book,and cant wait until its her:)She is just so sweet....
have a nice day/evning..
hygshugs

WhiteWhispers2u said...

Oh I didn't get mine yet, thought it would have been here for the weekend too.Enjoy! ~Cheers Kim

It's me said...

I order it...but i must wait and wait..........till when??? i am a bit jealous now........have a nice day darling....love love Ria....xxx...

Blondie's Journal said...

I think I have told you before how beautiful your home is...it should be in Fifi's book! Congratulations on the mention of your shop! I can't wait to get the book myself!

XO,
Jane book!

It's me said...

Dear Tracie...i will ask you my i used some pictures from your post ?? to make a post on my blog about the book ??..please let me know???...Ria...xxx..

Pattie said...

Tracie, don
t you just love the book? I got mine on Thur. and I still can't put it down.. have a great Sunday

Pattie

La Table De Nana said...

That room is lovely:) I love Fifi too.

Claudia said...

It sure looks like a lovely book, Tracie! Congratulations on being included!

xo
Claudia

Amy @MaisonDecor said...

Hi Tracie! I am waiting patiently for my copy to arrive. It is on its way according to Amazon shipping and I am very excited to get some major league inspiration from Fifi!
Your bedroom is frenchy fab and it could easily be in her book as well.

Ticking and Toile said...

Wow your home is so beautiful!! How fun spending time w/ Fifi!

Sandi said...

Beautiful photos Tracie! I ordered that book too and can't wait to get it. Hope you are doing well.
Blessings~

kerrie of sea cottage said...

Fifi is an inspiration to all women. I look forward to getting the book someday. How sweet that your shop is mentioned in the book! ox


Just so you know, I haven't received your giveaway. I don't know when you mailed it, but I will let you know right when I do!

A Cottage Muse said...

I am anxiously awaiting for my book to arrive! Thanks for a few little sneak peeks and for your beautiful photos!

So looking forward to being inspired!!

Susan said...

Gorgeous room Tracie! No need to change a thing, but I can relate to this feeling of 'spring' in the air and freshening up.
I can't wait to see Fifi's book, and congrats on your mention as a wonderful resource!
- Susan

KayC. said...

I can't wait to get my copy which I won it in a giveaway! Thanks for the little preview.

Marie-Ange said...

Quelle délicieuse source d'inspiration ...
Très belle journée.
Marie-Ange

Zita - Mlle Magpie said...

Tracie, your petite maison is so beautiful. No wonder you have so much fun just puttering around there and enjoying yourself.

laura said...

Oh my word your room is so cozy & beautiful just like you...I can not wait to get my copy....hurry up Amazon. xo Laura

Pam Aries said...

Loveeee Fifi..and Loveee you too!

Simply Me said...

all the photos are so beautiful!!! Love the bottles,look really great..

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Tracie,

Sounds like the perfect weekend and I loved seeing what you were up to and your gorgeous photographs.

Have a happy week
Hugs
Carolyn

Artsy Fartsy Junkin Finds said...

Your pics are fabulous....and for that book.....I am getting me a copy! Hugs, Janna

VINTAGE HOME lifestyle said...

Congrats on your mention in Fifi's book!!!
Your Romantic Bedroom photo is beautiful...I thought it was a photo in Fifi's book at first.
ox...Cathleen

Marianne@Songbird said...

That looks like a wonderful book. Isn't it fun how looking at pretty pictures like that, gives us the reshuffling mood right away.
Have fun with your little Maison, it looks every bit as wonderful as the one in the book.

Shabbyfufu said...

Congrats sweetness! I am happy that you have your shop mentioned in the resources....you have an exquisite style for decor and such fabulous finds! Fifi truly is an inspiration for so many.....

Love to you~
xoxo,
Janet

trash talk said...

Now that's what I call a real "Lost Weekend" and what a way to go!
Congrats on having your name up in print. That's better than in lights in the back yard.
Debbie
P.S. Give that big french dog a kiss from me too.
P.P.S. Love the tonic water!

Simply Me said...

Yes i did see the photos at Free people, did you see that crochet bag, i told my husband that's my Anniversary present....lol may 25th 5 years..Its funny I'm not a big jewelry fan, but buy me a bag ...so hopefully that's what he gets me..

June said...

I LOVE your beautiful home Tracie. Everytime I get to peek into it I fall in love all over again. What a haven of beauty you have created. The book looks divine. I will be getting my own copy soon and can hardly wait to carve out a special time to savor it as well.
sending hugs your way...