Press Twitter Contact The Store About Tracie Home

May 30, 2011

Fifi O'Neill is Coming to Wine Country

I can't even begin to tell you how thrilled I am my dear friend, Fifi O'Neill is coming to 
Wine Country in July.  Did you hear all the jumping around?  Certainly, oui?!

Fifi's Guest House from Romantic Prairie Style • Photo Mark Lohman





My very dear friend, Barbara of Uniquely Chic Floral and Home is hosting the event that's coming to this lovely place in which we share stories each day.... Healdsburg.  We will soon see Fabulous Fifi grace it's gates!

I want to mention this to dear Barbara:  You are most superb, for  your hard work in making your store beautiful and realizing your dream and letting it soar.  Now you're hosting a most spectacular event for so many to enjoy!!




The event has been planned for months... we've truly been flying on the wings of a dove to make it happen... 

hush, hush... 

Now let's run with it and let it be free!  I truly think Barbara and I will be out late tonight shouting it to the roof tops.


So... are you going to join in with us?  I know Delores will be there... who else?
Romantic Prairie Style ~ Photo:  Mark Lohman

Counting the days....


Until July 13th to be exact!


Happiness to you,






19 comments:

*The Beautiful Life* said...

Aha! The announcement! Congratulations! If you have not yet meet sweet, petite Fifi, you are in for a not so petite TREAT! :)

Congrats!!!

Ruth

Jackie said...

Me! Me!! I'd love to be there. How wonderful - so exciting! I'm so happy for you and your friend - daring to dream big and having those dreams come true!!

Shabbyfufu said...

Hi sweetie, just saw this in my Google reader since I just flew in the door from the beach and checking what's going on in the real world.

Yay!!! I knew that Fifi was coming your way for awhile now and how fabulous that you will FINALLY get to meet her in person! I know that you are beyond thrilled and of course I am for you and your Healdsburg posse as well.

Lots of pictures please.....
xoxo,
Janet
(p.s....thank you for your lovely blog comment, which I just read:-)

vignette design said...

I'm so there! French Champagne, Fifi, you and Barbara--I'm excited to meet you and Fifi. I'll be spreading the word too. It's just so darn cool. Am so happy for Barbara too. xo Delores

Ozma of Odds said...

...hhhmmmm
so that's where you've been!!
and here I thought you took the long way around the block for your walk because you were gathering peonies & lilacs...
for me ~ lol!!
but FiFi visiting does sound so very exciting too:)
have fun!
xo, Rosemary

Debbie said...

Sounds wonderful!
Debbie

June said...

I am so excited for you Tracie! I hope there will be lots and lots of pictures??? I know it will be a wonderful time for you and your friends.
Fifi's guest house is so pretty. Her style is amazing to me.
hugs from here...

elinAnita (eddaskreativiteter ) said...

Hello:)
She seems like a wonderfuel women Fifi:)
hugs

It's me said...

Nice that Fifi comes to your event !!..give her a big huge hug from me....and you too...xxx....

Sara's Sweet Surprise said...

Hello Tracie~ I've got a favor to ask...I would like to invite you over for a visit to see a very special post I've written. I would love it if you could take a few moments to stop by.
Congratulations on your good news.
Thank you sweet friend,
Sara

Bleudelavande said...

Oooohhh lucky girl, I'm so glad for you!!!!I'd like to be there, but it's so far!!!!
Kisses

Marie said...

OMG - how fabulous and exciting for you guys!!! BTW, mon cheri et moi enjoyed our visit to Sonoma County. Absolutely breathtaking. I only got as far as Petaluma which is where I did a few antique shopping. You live in "almost Provence" county of California Tracie!
-Marie

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

This sounds awesome! Hope everyone has a wonderful time!!

My Shabby Streamside Studio said...

You'll love her. She's a girl's girl.
Have a blast.

xoxox

Sandy

sylvia said...

hi.
I wish I been there...
love all of that lady.
have a good time.
from sylvia

VINTAGE HOME lifestyle said...

It is going to be such a special event for Barbara! Looking forward to being a part of it and meeting the fabulous Fifi!
So happy for Barbara!!!
ox...Cathleen

Cheryl ~ Casual Cottage Chic said...

Oh, my! Wish I still lived in northern CA so I oculd attend and meet Fifi. Hopefully we can host a book signing event with her one day at Serendipity Antiques in Old Town Temecula...if she decides to journey down my way ;-) Have fun!!

lovely white said...

Ohhhh, how lovely! I will follow your blog and I hope it's ok, with love Barbara from Switzerland

Counting Your Blessings said...

Hi Traci. Has Fifi been there yet? If not, you'll love her. She's got a very humble sweetness about her.

Congratulations on this great event!

Blessings... Polly