Press Twitter Contact The Store About Tracie Home

June 30, 2011

Happy Holiday Weekend Wishes


Hello, friends!



Wanted to take a second away from my project to wish my friends in the States here a wonderful, beautiful and safe 4th of July weekend.  My friend, Barbara at Uniquely Chic
sent me these fleurs for July 4th, aren't they patriotic?  Love them to bits and I wanted
to share them with you.


Whatever your plans, enjoy your long summer days!






Special weekend wishes for my friends abroad too...










Let's all just enjoy life, take a cozy seat here with me for a moment and make some lovely times for our family friends!




Happiness to you, 
Happy weekend and Happy 4th of July!

I will be back in a couple weeks.







 

8 comments:

It's me said...

Enjoy those beautiful flowers !!..and the 4th of july darling......and you have also friends in Holland...hahahhh!! ...love Ria....give your beautiful dog a big hug from me....love Ria...xxx...

cityfarmer said...

I adore your sweet life ... where ya going?

did you get to read my wedding post
"the million dollar look for a buck?"

Debbie said...

What beautiful flowers, for a beautiful lady.
Happy 4th of July, Sweetie.
Hugs,
Debbie

About Vintage French Hen said...

Have a Happy 4th of July weekend. Stay cool...it's supposed to get REALLY HOT here in the valley. Arg!
Marcia in Turlock

Faded Plains said...

How sweet of your friend. Wishing you a beautiful and happy 4th!

Claudia said...

Happy Weekend, Tracie. Sure nice to see sweet Zeke in the photo!

xo
Claudia

DEB said...

Gorgeous flowers sweets!!!! Hope yours was a wonderful weekend also...wish I had been off work longer! lol
Always good to see pics of Mr. Zeke..guarding the house:)
Have a great week (or weeks)
Hugs..
Deb:) xoxoxo

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Oh the flowers are just beautiful. Hope that you had a great holiday weekend!!