Press Twitter Contact The Store About Tracie Home

June 27, 2011

Seawashed

Bonjour my sweet friends!

Seashells, memorial hearts, fleurs & French fragments 


Since it's finally summer and I think many of us dream of the sea, wouldn't it be nice
to meet up with a new friend, or perhaps one many of you already know?

That would be Kerrie of Sea Cottage blog who is a most talented artist.  I know first hand,
as I was fortunate to be sent one of Kerrie's beautiful note cards as a thank you when
she was the winner of one of my giveaways.  Believe me, it was so beautiful that my
daughter that only takes some of my prettiest items, took it with her to her new apartment!

Sea shells, fleurs, memorial hearts, French fragments at My Petite Maison


Kerrie has just opened her Etsy shop named Seawashed and she is kindly having a 
most beautiful giveaway.

Here's Kerrie's blog so you may jump over and see yourself and then enter her Etsy shop
from Sea Cottage.



Seawashed has such beautiful items. I quickly clicked on Kerrie's store link so she would
be a shop within My Petite Maison's Circle on Etsy.  Seeing her work up close, and first-hand truly was the reason I knew her art work would fit in nicely with items I offer at my store.

Please, go pay Kerrie of Sea Cottage a visit and tell her Tracie at My Petite Maison sent you!

Wishing every one a beautiful week from here...


Shells, French fragments et fleurs at My Petite Maison




I'll be sharing a very thoughtful gift one of my blogger friends that many of you know sent me in the next couple of days too... Just have to get my back drop just right in this very busy Maison!


Happiness to you!
My Boutique just click
My Petite Maison

11 comments:

Victoria said...

I'm so excited for Kerrie's new venture and know she'll do well! I love your shell vignettes, so pretty:)

sissie said...

Hi Tracie,
Hope you are having a wonderful summer. I'll head over to her place right now.

hugs
Sissie

Cindy said...

Your little bowl of treasures is beautiful! And I love Kerrie's blog too... i will definitely favorite her etsy site, because i've seen her pretty, delicate little renderings!

Cindy

kerrie of sea cottage said...

Tracie, Thank you for this sweet seaside post. Oh how it touches my heart that your daughter took the notecard to grace her home with. I will have to send you another...for you to keep! I have added your shop and items to my Etsy favorites. It is taking me a while to figure out how it all works. I'm learning as I go and meeting a whole other community of lovely people! I really do hope to walk along the Sonoma Coast with you one day...we will, right? ox Sea tidings, Kerrie

Burlap Luxe said...

Hi Tracie I know what you mean about our sweet Kerrie, She has sent me a card or two about a year ago and I was hooked! I love that they do not look mass produced and they speak to you!

I keep mine out where I can feel the calm of her hand creating from the sea!

I also have made my first order, it should get to me anyday I will let you know how they excite me, I am not sure I will use them I may have to keep them around a while reminding me of the sea.

this was a beautiful post :) and you are so dear to help our sweet kerrie get her etsy off the ground :)

xoxo
Dore

It's me said...

Enjoy a happy summer......it is very hot in Holland at the moment......love Ria....xxx...

About Vintage French Hen said...

Hi Tracie, I checked out Kerrie's Etsy a couple of days ago. She is very talented indeed! It's so sweet of you to post such sweet words in her honor! Looking forward to our visit with Fifi...Marcia

A Cottage Muse said...

Kerrie's blog is such a beautiful place to visit for inspiration isn't it!

Faded Plains said...

Love your sea inspired vignette...and for sharing Kerrie's shop with us.

Kathy said...

Just lovely, I always love shells and flowers mixed and esp. laying in flower beds. I have a moss bed under a tree with a concrete Alice and I scatter shells all around.
Thanks Kathy

Mikey @ Shabby French Cottage said...

I need to find a memorial heart! That would so compiment mes objects français!