Press Twitter Contact The Store About Tracie Home

September 1, 2011

Holiday Wishes from Wine Country

Hello dear friends,

Old Mercury Glass Hearts from France in My Petite Maison's store


I wanted to take a moment from here at My Petite Maison to wish everyone here in the States a safe and happy Labor Day weekend and wish my dear friends overseas a happy weekend as well from here in Wine Country, California.

Fresh baked bread & white bean spread loaded with garlic • Photo My Petite Maison


I will be back early next week to announce the winner of the signed edition of The Feminine Home after spending time with family and attending Antiques by the Bay for the store.  I hope to have many photos to share with you too.
  


Gray, silver, blanc jar with religious medallion



Enjoy your weekend, be safe and enjoy it with much love!




My Petite Maison
Time Worn • Time Loved Items from France that speak to your heart

 

11 comments:

It's me said...

Have a nice weekend darling !!...love love from me...xxx...

La Table De Nana said...

The wee hearts are adorable..have a great weekend~
I finally got my Romantic Prairie Style..It's everything you said..and more:) You know what I mean..
Bon weekend~
Monique

trash talk said...

Enjoy your holiday...and have an olive or two for me. I like mine marinated in a martini.
Deb

Ido said...

Wishing you a great and safe weekend too!
XXX Ido

kathee said...

Beautiful pics Tracie! Love to have that olive plate right now!!!
You too have a wonderful weekend...wish I was going to be at Alameda...
Have fun!!
xoxokathee

Bleudelavande said...

Tank you, nice weekend to you too.

Amber said...

Love the pictures Tracie! You've prompted me to bake some bread today. Have a wonderful weekend!
xo, Amber

A Cottage Muse said...

Enjoy your holiday!

Mar said...

What gorgeous pictures, Tracie. I know your holiday was a special time with friends and antiques! What could be better than that?
Don and I went to the mountains, up to Estes Park,CO. The trees are starting to glow with their fall colors and there was a delicious nip to the air.
I so love your posts, pictures, and tales of sweet Zeke. My best, Mar

Marianne@Songbird said...

Oh you are putting me in a Christmas mood, and I have only just begun to get ready for Fall.
Hope you are having a great time!

My Shabby Streamside Studio said...

It's soooo beautiful, hon, must catch up with you!


Thanks so much for your kind comment on my blog!

xo
Sandy