Press Twitter Contact The Store About Tracie Home

October 21, 2011

It's a Wrap... Curried Chicken Salad w/Mangoes

Happy Friday!

I want to share a great recipe that I've used for quite a few years now from the Epicurious site.  Their food recipes are amazing.  Do you go there for great recipes too?


I'm sharing the recipe for my favorite Curried Chicken Salad today in time for the weekend.



You can find the recipe HERE



I also love to replace the cashews with toasted almonds too,
and add roasted peanuts, as I did this time... 
give it a try, your favorite nut of choice!

I also change it up and sometimes add the grapes
to the salad and also serve them "on the side"

What person doesn't like items
on the side? :)



Have a great weekend!

I'll be back to announce the winner of the magazine
and antique mercury heart giveaway

If you haven't entered already, the giveaway
is open until Saturday, Oct 22nd at Midnight
(see post below)

Back in the next few days...
as always,
Happiness to you!

New in Store • Palest of Pales, St. Therese


My Petite Maison
Time Worn • Time Loved Items from France
That Romance Your Home

12 comments:

cityfarmer said...

hey darling ... it's hard keeping up with you ... FB and blogger, ya know!

have a beautiful weekend ... I've said it before, but I wish we were neighbors!

It's me said...

That looks delicious !! have a nice weekend darling....love from me...xxx...

La Table De Nana said...

I am coveting that plate:) Thank you:)

Have a great weekend~

Blondie's Journal said...

This looks yummy, Tracie. Curry powder is one of my favorite spices! I have to try this!!

Hoping you have a wonderful weekend! :-)

XO,
Jane

Rhonda said...

I'm so coveting that wire rack...the round one....recently found one but I want yours in your shop! Greedy aren't I?

Rhonda said...

I'm so coveting that wire rack...the round one....recently found one but I want yours in your shop! Greedy aren't I?

Ivy and Elephants said...

Good and simple, just the way I like it! Thanks for the tip.
Mouthwatering!
Patti

Bleudelavande said...

Mmmm it looks so delicious!!!!
Nice weekend to you.

Edie Marie's Attic said...

Hi Tracey!

I love curry chicken salad and will look at this recipe. I have a recipe from a friend that I've used for years and love.

Hope all is good with you and yours. Life is keeping all of us busy these days isn't it?

Blessings & hugs, Sherry

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Now this looks so delicious! I adore mango's.

Ticking and Toile said...

I love curried chicken salad! Thanks for the recipe...can't wait to try it!
xo,
Shellagh

Mary said...

You had me at "curry". Thanks for the eye candy and the appetite yum.

Mary