Press Twitter Contact The Store About Tracie Home

November 15, 2011

Busy, Busy Week

Hi friends!



I wanted to do a quick post and say hello and mention that I've put some new things in the store at My Petite Maison from our recent 10 day... day trips around Wine Country.

Also, if you're visiting from Tracie's blog over at Fishtail Cottage, hello/bonjour and good to meet you!


If you're one of my followers, please make sure you go see

She's giving away an 
Antique French Mercury Heart from my store!!



I hope to have a lot more items in the store by week's end but as you know, it's that time of year and yes, the time's getting away from me!

Also, I was out vintage hunting today and found the sofa of my dreams.... Here's a photo of it in the store.  We're going to pick it up tomorrow and I can hardly wait!


I really hope that they keep it safe for me until tomorrow and don't let anyone tear it up... Trying to think positive thoughts here but can't wait to get back over there tomorrow!




In case you're wondering... Here are just a few of the new (old) vintage French items in the store or soon to be added to the store:















Well, that's it for now.  Did I mention I found LOADS of vintage treasures while out beaming about finding my sofa?  Will try to get everything up by early next week, will certainly be working hard to get it accomplished this week!





My Petite Maison
Time Worn • Time Loved Items from France
That Romance Your Home



15 comments:

dellaporta@gmail.com said...

Oh my love your treasures. Font worry your sweet dreamy settee is safe. She was meant for you.

vignette design said...

I love your new/old sofa Tracie!

Simply Me said...

Beautiful Tracie!!! I love the Last Photo.... So Beautiful !! Wine Country sounds so amazing...in my Dreams ...lol have a Great Night

Al said...

That is a beautiful sofa. You are very lucky to have found it. It looks like it is in great condition too :)

Debbie said...

You must be so pleased with your sofa Tracie! It's beautiful!!!!
xxxooo

Rachel Pallas said...

I always LOVE the items in your shop Tracie! ;) And LOVE the Madonna with Child statue~ Your sofa is a great find too! xoxoxo Rachel

trash talk said...

One question...are you bringing home your trophy sofa in the back of a pickup...or strapped to the hood? Girl...you bagged a beauty!
Deb

sissie said...

I'm glad that you found the sofa of your dreams! Love all your vintage finds.

hugs
Sissie

Susan said...

Wonderful sofa! I love all your new treasures, too. :)
- Susan

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love all of the beautiful things you find! I'm your newest follower...we have just about the same number! I hope you'll visit me soon! Hugs! ♥

DEB said...

Hi Tracie..Ohhh LOVE the sofa girl!! Soo glad you found it hon..isnt that fun!!!
And looking forward to seeing all your pretties you found! But you have such awesome taste my friend:)
Hugs..
Deb:) xoxo

Bleudelavande said...

I'm so glad you found that wonderful sofa!!!!
Nice week to you dear Tracie.

Honey at 2805 said...

Stopping by from Fishtail Cottage to visit your lovely blog! And, I'm now a happy follower!

Sara's Sweet Surprise said...

Hello Tracie~I'm b-a-c-k to makin' my visits (finally)! I just wanted to take a minute at this season of renewed hope and gratitude to personally thank you for your visits and kind words, especially with the loss of my kitty Angel. I wish I could convey to you how much your continued friendship means to me. You're always so generous to share a big part of your hearts passion through your beautiful posts. I look forward to each and every visit. I've no doubt we've got more to discovery on this blogging journey.

Sweet Wishes,
Sara

Sara's Sweet Surprise said...

P.S. Every time I pass my lil bottle...I think of you.