Press Twitter Contact The Store About Tracie Home

December 2, 2011

Happy Weekend Wishes

Hi friends,

I can't believe the weekend is here again already, can you?

French-Nordic Treasures from My Petite Maison

I wanted to share a favorite French recipe for the weekend but the day got away from me with all the items on my list.  I wanted to at least wish you a happy weekend!

French-Nordic Treasures from My Petite Maison


What are your plans for the weekend?
We're getting the house in order for Christmas decorating and attending Alameda, Antiques by the Bay (I can't believe it's that time again as well).  I look forward to shopping for special items for my clients and I'm hoping to pick out a few Christmas items for family & friends too.

French-Nordic Treasures from My Petite Maison


Whatever you do for the weekend, enjoy yourself, I know I plan to as well!

Please visit My Petite Maison on 
and Twitter too!


My Petite Maison
Time Worn • Time Loved Items from France
That Romance Your Home

 

9 comments:

Simply Me said...

Have a Wonderful Weekend!! Hope you find some goodies!! Take care

Blondie's Journal said...

Beautiful pictures, Tracie! Have a lovely weekend!

XO,
Jane

ShantyGirl said...

You have a wonderful weekend as well!!!
Sherry

Claudia said...

Have a wonderful weekend, Tracie. I have to put everything that is currently on the porch away for the winter. We haven't started decorating yet, either.

xo
Claudia

Kris said...

Love the statue of St Therese. You have a lovely blog Tracie. I am adding you to my blog roll and will follow you so that I won't miss your posts.

Happy shopping!

Kris

Blessed Serendipity said...

Beautiful images and I hope you find something special at the antique fair.

Danielle

Rhonda said...

Have a very wonderful weekend!
Your statue really caught me eye!

Rachel Pallas said...

Enjoy your weekend my friend!! xoxoxo

Linda Carole Bloom said...

Well, I'm working all weekend, but then a couple of days off. By the way, I love Zeke's photo!