Press Twitter Contact The Store About Tracie Home

December 30, 2011

My New Year's Wish for You

Hello friends.  I've noticed a lot of people coming to my blog, looking for New Years wishes for their friends and family members in the last week.    I would tell you, speak from your very own heart!

Here are my New Year's Wishes for YOU:




May you always have something to warm you when it's cold



Sunrises to savor

The beauty of nature all around you...





The luxury of time to tell someone you care... even if it's but just a moment




A furry four-legged friend to share safety & love with and give them a good home




Of course, your hobbies & interests that make YOU what you are...








The beauty of reusing things... keep their beauty and memories alive in the heart



 
A safe haven, a place of beauty for reflection too...

 
 
Lots of endearing candle light



Many sunsets to enjoy too ;)




Never forget to look at the little things... you know, the details.  That little piece, almost forgotten.



 And always....



Yes always, most importantly... because none of these things are as beautiful when you're alone.  


Someone to share it with...






with in love...

Be it true love or friendship...

And I so much wish you
from the heart
 Love of life in everything you do!





 All the best (and more) for you from My Petite Maison
~Good things are happening in 2012!



17 comments:

Rachel Pallas said...

Beautiful post Tracie~ Happy New Year my friend~ xoxo

Anne said...

This is a lovely post. Thank you.
Anne xx

Debbie said...

What a lovely post, Tracie.
Happy New Year to you, too!
xxxooo

It's me said...

Een heel goed en vooral gezond 2012 !!!.......

Bedankt voor je liefde en steun van het afgelopen jaar......

Het voelde als een warme deken......

Liefs van mij.....xxx...



★ ┊    ★ ┊┊   ★ ┊  ★ ┊    
┊   ┊ ☆   ☆┊ ┊     ★┊  
  ★ ┊    ★ ┊ ★ ┊ ★ ┊
┊   ┊ ☆   ☆┊    ★┊ ☆ ☆ 
☆┊   ☆   ★ ┊    ★ ┊┊ ☆   
┊   ┊ ☆   ☆┊    ★┊★┊ ★
☆┊ ☆   ★ ┊    ★ ┊ ☆



A very good and healthy 2012 !!!......

Thank you for love and support of the past year........

It felt like a warm blanket..........

Love from me....xxx...

sissie said...

Hi Tracie....so beautifully said.

Thank you for the well wishes and Happy New Year to you too.

hugs
Sissie

La Table De Nana said...

Happy New Year..Thank you for the beauty you share~

Anne Lorys - Fiona and Twig said...

Beautiful post, my friend!
Oh, and I gave you a shout out on my blog post today!

Hugs!
Anne

Kris said...

Lovely post, Tracie! May 2012 bring you much success, good fortune, happiness, health and most importantly love.

Kris

Rebecca said...

Hey Tracie
Wishing you a blessed New Year!
Love your feature in RC
Blessings
Rebecca

Florence said...

Happy New Year to you! Florence

Debbie said...

I love your post, so very kind of you to give such sweet New Year wishes!!

May your be filled with all the dreams you dream!!

xoxo
Debbie

LivesArt said...

Happy New Year!!!

Mar said...

Dear Lady...Your posts just capture my heart and always leave a smile. Thank you for your friendship and for being such an inspiration. I am looking forward to a fabulous new year for all of us!xxoo

Burlap Luxe said...

Happy New Year Tracie.

I am looking forward to all you inspire this 2012

xoxo
~Dore

Counting Your Blessings said...

Blessings to you this new year too, sweet Tracie. I'm so sorry to read about Zeke! How your heart must ache. Praying for you this night. I hope that your Christmas was good in spite of your loss.

I finally tracked down a copy of the Spring 2012 issue of Romantic Country. Your cottage home is darling! I'm humbled to be in such beautiful company.

Blessings... Polly

Heaven's Walk said...

Sending you the happiest of new year wishes, Tracie! And I'm looking forward to another year of being inspired by your beautiful decor and shop! :)

xoxo laurie

~CC Catherine said...

Happy New Year to you too Tracie! Lovely photos and lovelier sentiments you have bestowed upon us!

~Merci,
~CC Catherine