Press Twitter Contact The Store About Tracie Home

March 17, 2012

The Bronson Pinchot Project - TiVo Alert

Hello,
Happy weekend from me and My Petite Maison...

If you follow me on Facebook or Twitter, you know I've been singing the praises of really good programming on TV with the show, The Bronson Pinchot Project.  I first learned of the program while watching GMA (Good Morning America) watching a piece with Lara Spencer interviewing Bronson about his wonderful obsession with salvage, antiques and bringing abandoned buildings back to glorious life.

A few "finds" from my antiquing adventures  Lace • Zinc • French Mirror • French Chest



Here in Northern California, the show is on channel 204, the DIY network.  The show runs tonight at 7:30 pm showing a new program.  I've set a season pass for my TiVo and tomorrow, 3.18, there is a marathon of The Bronson Pinchot Project in case you want to get caught up like me.   It's amazing and inspiring, hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do.


I'll be back with my little research project that I spoke about earlier on my blog.  Ran into a space issue with my laptop but it's solved now.  Thank goodness, all's well again!


Have an amazing weekend, I'd love to hear what you think of the show.





Please visit My Petite Maison 
in the following locations below:
 
 
 Twitter 


 

6 comments:

La Doña Jenny said...

Hello Tracie
I love his show, I've watched it a couple of times on HGTV and I can't imagine it's Balki from Perfect Strangers. Brings back good memories. Have great rainy Saturday - I'm having a rainy day here in Central California.

Jenny

Kris said...

I don't get the DIY channel but it certainly sound like an interesting show. I love salvage pieces and antiques. I think it's wonderful that people are taking interest in all the old abandoned buildings and bringing them back to experience a new life!

Connie said...

Thanks for the "Heads Up", on the new TV program. It sounds like something I would really enjoy. We just discovered one today (may have been on for a while & we just had not seen it) called "You Live Where?"
It was about old buildings (churches, ice cram factory, firehouses, etc) that people bought and turned into homes. It's a pretty good watch. Your blog is lovely I really enjoy being a follower, Connie

Theresa said...

I love him! I'm glad that you can watch the full episodes on the website, so that I don't have to miss it... thanks for sharing! t.xoxo

Lynnie @ Ramblings from Vintage Gal said...

Hi Tracie, Thanks for the info. I will check it out and see how I like it, sounds like it is just what I would want!

DEBBIE said...

Hi Tracie!!! I jut read somewhere he was doing that & was very good at it!! I am going to look up & see where he comes on here in ole OKLA. Have been under with a mild case of flu:( But much better now...I go back to work tomorrow:)
Rain & Thunder here today!
Have a great week sweet lady:)
Deb:) xoxo