Press Twitter Contact The Store About Tracie Home

March 13, 2012

Quick Update



Happy Tuesday evening from me and My Petite Maison.

Just want to announce that the Flea Market Gardens Magazine and two petite, vintage pots from France are going to Sherry's home.  Congrats to you, Sherry!



This is a really quick post, as I have some research to do tonight, but did want to check in.  It's a rainy evening here and so cozy.  Even the candles are lit already here and I can hear the raindrops on our roof.



 I'll be sharing a special post tomorrow, something I've looked forward to for a while.


Happy night from here!


5 comments:

Kate said...

Hi Tracie
Just stopping in and leaving you some love. have a great week my friend

xoxo
Kate

Alabaster Rose Designs said...

Oh Tracie, I love those French pot's, they are so fabulous!! I love the rain! We're actually expecting some here in So Cal this weekend.
I'm just hoping it won't rain on Sunday when I go to the flea market! :)
Hope you have a lovely day.
Sincerely,
Melinda

Kris said...

Congratulations to the winner! Lovely French pots! Looking forward to your post tomorrow!

Karen Valentine said...

Hi Tracy! I'm just popping over to say hi! It's hard to always find time to do that these days. I look forward to hearing your exciting news!
xo,
Karen

trash talk said...

Just swinging by for a dose of lovely. I knew you wouldn't disappoint!
Deb