Press Twitter Contact The Store About Tracie Home

March 30, 2012

Weekend Plans at My Petite Maison

Happy (almost) weekend from here at My Petite Maison.

A few antique & vintage treasured pieces from My Petite Maison


We've made plans for this weekend to attend one of our favorite antique shows, Antiques by the Bay at Alameda Pointe.  The show is never a disappointment and looks out over San Francisco... Always gorgeous, inspiring views and loads of fun looking for vintage & antique treasures for my boutique, My Petite Maison.  Not to mention, Pizza Politana has a space there... they have amazing pizza.  Searching for antique & vintage treasures AND eating wood-fired pizza when hunger pangs hit?  I'm so there!

Antiques, Vintage & Full Bloom Roses at My Petite Maison


Another thing I'm greatly looking forward to this weekend:  Parisienne Farmgirl Magazine.  The Inaugural Edition will be released this Sunday, April 1.  I'm very pleased and proud to be a part of this edition.  Thank you, Angela, for allowing me to participate in this beautiful online magazine. 





I will share more later about my piece for the magazine.  But, working on the story and photos for the piece were pure joy for me, and I believe... MEANT to be.  When you see/read it, if you've followed here at my blog for a while, you will definitely know what I mean, it truly touched my heart, working on the article for The Parisienne Farmgirl Magazine.


Another thing we're working on is finding a place to store many boutique items, hoping to find just the right space for us sometime soon.  We're still online only but I've found myself happily searching for décor items that are on a large scale for my friends/clients here in Northern California.  Friends & clients that are able to pick up their goods, or in some cases, we've delivered.  

Exciting things happening!

Looking back in reflection... Vintage & Antique Pieces
 So, whatever you're doing... hope your weekend is filled with great things to do, or just being cozy at home.  

Again, it is what we make it.  Here's to a special weekend filled with lots of joy. That's what I'm planning come rain or shine!





Please visit My Petite Maison 
in the following locations below:
 

 Twitter  





11 comments:

Anne said...

Congratulations Tracie.So many exciting things your way.Have a lovely weekend.
Anne

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Tracie: I think I'm almost caught up on your past posts. I'm enjoying them very much. When we lived in Bay Area I could go to alot of the good sales and shows but not too many where we are now. But I really have too much stuff, so I guess I'm better off. I will live vicariously through you..Happy Friday..Judy

Amber said...

Happy Weekend Tracie! I, too, am looking forward to Sunday for The Parisienne Magazine issue! Can't wait to read and see your piece! :)
xo, Amber

vignette design said...

How exciting Tracie to be a part of Parisienne Farmgirl magazine! Can't wait for my copy. Hoping to go to Alameda too, but not sure yet. Sure won't go if it's raining! ~Delores

About Vintage French Hen said...

Congratulations on the magazine feature Tracie! I'm really excited for this new publication, and didn't realize that April 1st was the release date. Are we still meeting up on Sunday? I'm praying for good weather!! Just let me know what works for you, either FB me, or email me. Sounds like so much fun! Marcia

Fleaing France & French Shopping Tours said...

I so miss the Alameda show. It is one of my favorites. Congratulations on the upcoming article and can't wait to see the magazine!

Greetings from the brocantes of France.

Fleaing France & French Shopping Tours said...

I so miss the Alameda show. It is one of my favorites. Congratulations on the upcoming article and can't wait to see the magazine!

Greetings from the brocantes of France.

manon 21 said...

Un bel univers.

Bon weekend
Manon

Kris said...

Congratulations to you on your article in Parisienne Farmgirl. I'm sure it will be a wonderful article.

Have fun at the Antiques by the Bay show and enjoy your pizza.

Kris

Linda Carole Bloom said...

I love that letterrack in the first photo. I looked in your shop, but it wasn't there - probably a good thing!! Looking forward to news about the Parisienne Farmgirl Magazine.

Special 'K' said...

Thank you for sharing, I am so glad to meet you. I am so excited to find and follow new special places. I will follow on my way out because I am sure I will enjoy engaging and supporting your special place now I have found you. I hope you will find some time to come visit me soon. Cheers SpecialK XoXo