Press Twitter Contact The Store About Tracie Home

April 5, 2012

Little Hello

Just a little hello from me today.



Bits of Easter prep here.  Vintage dishes, flowing fleurs and moving things around a bit.

Lilacs from our tree




 

Hope to post some photos before Easter.  It will be pretty simple here, keeping in mind what Easter is about.



I hope to be back here soon to post
some pics but want to take a moment
to thank everyone for their nice words
 about my article in 
The Parisienne Farmgirl Magazine!

I will be posting some "behind the scenes"
photos next week.  I really appreciate
all your emails & kind comments too! 

See you soon,
Please visit My Petite Maison 
in the following locations below:
 

 Twitter  


11 comments:

Kelly Ash said...

Hi Tracie,

Oh your lilacs are so lovely! Mine are just budding up ... I have to wait just a bit longer! Can't wait to see your "Behind the scenes" and Easter blog!

Congratulations on your article in Parisienne Farmgirl Magazine! Your piece was such a pleasure to read and enjoy!

Talk to you soon,
Kelly

Cindy said...

Oh my goodness, i missed the post about Parisienne Farmgirl magazine! I'll have to go back and read it!

The top photo here with the lace is just enchanting... all these photos are, the roses look so so beautiful...

Cindy

FleaingFrance & French Shopping Tours said...

Beautiful lighting on the photo with the linens. The lilacs are to die for as well!!!!!

Have a great Easter weekend.

Anne said...

Tracie,
Your lilacs are so pretty.Can't wait until mine bloom.Happy Easter.
Anne

Kris said...

Pretty! I hope you have aHappy EAster Tracie!

Alabaster Rose Designs said...

It is looking just gorgeous Tracie!!~
And a huge congratulations on your article, I am so happy for you!!~
Wishing you a lovely and joyous Easter holiday!!
Sincerely,
Melinda

Heaven's Walk said...

Hey Tracie ~ Thank you so much for your sweet comments on my French table. :) I'm definitely keeping her for now. She's just too beautiful to let go. lol! Congrats on the feature in the mag, sweetie! Sooooo happy and thrilled for you! You are amazing! :)

xoxo laurie

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Tracie: I love the light coming through the lace curtains. That is always a sight that fills my memory..Happy Easter to you and your family..Judy

Special 'K' said...

Wow it all looks beautiful. Thank you for sharing, Happy Easter, take care and enjoy! Cheers SpecialK XoXo

Sara's Sweet Surprise said...

Hello Tracie~hopping in to wish you a joyous Easter.
At this holiday I'm always flooded with memories of wearing fluffy dresses and petticoats with fluffy hair to match.

Getting these small glimpses of spring that have surfaced has me craving a weather change.
I'm more than ready to welcome a fresh season of color.

Sweet Easter wishes,
Sara

PURA VIDA said...

Your blog is so pretty