Press Twitter Contact The Store About Tracie Home

April 9, 2012

Monday, Monday & I Brake for Yard Sales

Or perhaps I should say... Busy, busy!  
Which is always a great thing here.

Quick photo taken w/iPhone of Spring Fleur Stock, Snapdragons and Tulips

I hope everyone had a beautiful holiday.  We did, low key but thankful and enjoyed the wonderful weather here in our little town. 

I also hope you don't mind my quick photo taken with iPhone.  I adore the stock, snapdragons and tulips mixed together - in all their pastel color glory.

I'll be back with my behind the scenes photos, (while I worked for Parisienne Farmgirl Magazine) as promised and a great recipe (one that's not in the article) tomorrow or Wednesday.   A little wait, as I need to package up a few parcels to wonderful clients of mine and put some finishing touches on a plan or two here at My Petite Maison.

Romantic fleurs, bistro table & French sign

By the way, have you picked up this book yet?  I Brake for Yard Sales by Lara Spencer.  It's a great book and filled with very clever tips on the whole antiquing, flea markets, auctions and hunting for treasures experience.  I've really enjoyed it and believe you will as well.  (You can find it on Amazon.com ~ just in case you don't have it already.)

I Brake for Yard Sales by Lara Spencer (on my flea mkt find table)


See you in a couple days!
Please visit My Petite Maison 
in the following locations below:
 

 Twitter  

7 comments:

A Shabby Moment in Time said...

Love that chair with the flowers...I'm going to pin it on my PINTEREST boards. Thanks for sharing your lovelies with us.
Blessings & hugs,
Karen

Simply Me said...

Flowers are Beautiful !! I will have to check that nook out!! Thanks... looking forward to helping you out...:)

Kris said...

Glad you had a wonderful Easter. Love the fleurs...swoon!

raggygirlvintage said...

Beautiful and inpiring as always, I am so looking for a chippy bistro chair! I think there should be bumper stickers with that title!
Tracey

helen tilston said...

Hello Tracie

I love this post. Just found your blog and as you new follower look forward to future posts
Looking forward to your visit and comments

Helenxx

Curtains in My Tree said...

we are all so enjoying our fresh blooming flowers.
we are just ready for spring and summer both I do believe. I worked outside all day yesterday and loved it , my neighbors cat stayed right with me

you always have such pretty things to show and I am thinking about an Iphone

Kelly Ash said...

Hi Tracie,

What a great photo and post! Stock is one of my favorite cutting flowers!

And thank you for the book recommendation, I am going to pick it up! I love flea marketing .... and when I go, I wear my sad, but well-worn garden clothes, and I find that's when I get the best deals! I must look worse than I think :) Can't wait to discover more little gems in the book!

Fondly,
Kelly