Press Twitter Contact The Store About Tracie Home

May 25, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend ~ Remembering Our Heroes

I want to take a moment from here at My Petite Maison to wish you and yours a very safe & sound Memorial Day weekend.




We will pause & reflect over the weekend, thinking of those that gave the gift of freedom to us.  The gift of going about our days in peace.


This is from our town's Twilight Parade kicking off Memorial Day Weekend  that was held last night.  We had a great time, lots of old time fun!

















Healdsburg Animal Shelter




Have a great weekend.  I'll be back next week with photos of our weekend and share one of my very favorite antique shows that I'm attending this Sunday.





Please visit My Petite Maison 
in the following locations below:
 
 Twitter  
 
 
 
On Instagram, 
I'm TracieMyPetiteMaison




7 comments:

Mar said...

This is a weekend to remember those who have served and those still deployed...your post reminds me of our little town, where we honor old fashioned ideals, love a parade, and every person and dog turns out to celebrate! Heading to the mountains for a big 3 day antique extravaganza...let the treasure hunt begin! xxoo

Fleaing France & French Shopping Tours said...

Have a wonderful long weekend!

Shabbyfufu said...

Hello Tracie....trying to catch up blog reading tonite and happy to see a good old fashioned parade in your town. Have a great weekend and hugs, kisses to the "new baby"! xo

Amber said...

I wish we as a Country took a bit more time to Thank our Veterans and Active Duty. I love that your town celebrates this way. I love the sense of community! Have a wonderful weekend and I look forward to the after party pictures!

Kris said...

I love old fashioned parade's and I hope yours is wonderful!

Marie Antionette said...

Hi sweet Tracie!

Wanted to drop by and let you know that I am now sharing Marie's blog @ Dolls by Marie Antionette. I posted a new post about the fire that occurred in her kitchen which pulled her away from blogging for quite sometime. Marie & I hope you will stop by to visit with us.

Much love & big hugs, Sherry "Edie" (formerly Edie Marie's Attic) & Marie @ Dolls by Marie Antionette

victoria said...

What a sweet and lovely way to honor those that have served and continue to serve our country!!!

Thank you
Victoria Silva