Press Twitter Contact The Store About Tracie Home

July 16, 2012

Stopping to smell the fleurs at My Petite Maison

Wanted to wish you a new beautiful week from My Petite Maison to follow your dreams.  



That's what I'm doing...  and I'm trying my best to enjoy the trip along the way too.  Not putting so much pressure for things to be "just right" but breathing and letting things at times, fall as they may and be alright with that too.

 
Going to strive to let things be...  just a little more this week.


 Not saying I'll be able to... but will try, my absolute best, I will.  

Be creative, but not in a hurry, it takes time.





We're having a few days of unseasonably cool weather.  I'm planning on taking advantage of it and working on the porch on my laptop and in the yards listening to the breezes through our trees.


Wishing you a wonderful week of stopping to smell the fleurs along the beautiful road of lovely life!

Please visit My Petite Maison 
in the following locations below:
 
 Twitter  



On Instagram, 
I'm TracieMyPetiteMaison

15 comments:

La Table De Nana said...

And we are in a heat wave..Love the roses and the peek of digitalis:)

Fleaing France & French Shopping said...

We are enjoying a break in the heat here in the south of France as well. Ahhh, such a welcome surprise. Enjoy your week and when you master how to not succumb to the pressure of the day please send the instructions to me :)

Simone

Simply Me said...

awww i love this post ....I will try too..............LOVE !!!

Anne said...

Tracie,
Your photos are lovely.I am glad you are taking time for yourself.I know I try to do too much at times and I get overwhelmed.I have to remind myself I am only one person and I can't do it all.Enjoy your quiet time.
((((Hugs)))
Anne

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

I always enjoy stopping by your beautiful blog Tracie! We are having cooler weather too~ I love sitting outdoors on my laptop too!!

Shabby chic Sandy said...

I am stopping to smell the roses everyday. :) Love this time of year! Pretty post:)

Kris said...

Enjoy stopping to smell the roses!

**Anne** said...

Gorgeous roses.
Anne xx

trash talk said...

This has been a strange summer here in Texas weather wise. It's been hot, but not the "melt the thermometer" heat we usually have by this time and way more rain.
The results? The chance to spend more time outside smelling the roses without bursting into flames!
Love the critter cage. Pigeon/dove box?
Deb

DEBBIE B said...

Gorgeous pics of roses sweets! Love your house & porch!! I can sit outside...but only in the AM..
over 100 here...every day...feels like de'javue from last summer!
Wish I was there to sit with you:)
Hugs..
Deb:) xoxo

victoria said...

Tracie... What a beautiful post...both for the eyes and the heart... enjoying life is so important...and creativity does take time...and quiet moments.

Hugs and beauty to you
Victoria

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

Love your photo's, their gorgeous. It's so nice that your taking a little break. I closed my website down recently to take a break for 1 month. I havent' had a break in the last 15 years and decided it was time. I was so tired and stressed, so it's been wonderful. I will take a break at least once a year to stop and smell the roses!!!
Blessing~~~ Daphne

Marie Antionette said...

Hi sweet Tracie!

I've been trying to stop & smell the roses but it's just been too hot here to go outside!! LOL So I just admire them from the window!!

Love your photography as always. Stop by and see our inspirational post on lampshade frames... I think you'll like it.

I'm having so much fun sharing Marie's blog. I'm her writer for now and it's been great!

Big hugs, "Edie" (& Marie)

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Tracie: You've got the right idea and the most beautiful place to fulfill it..Happy Friday..Judy

Kelly Ash said...

Tracie how true that is! And you have such a lovely space to enjoy the cooler weather!

Sometimes I need a little, quiet break to get my creative juices flowing. I am always amazed how much it recharges me!

Have a wonderful week!

~Kelly