Press Twitter Contact The Store About Tracie Home

July 3, 2012

Wishes for 4th of July in the States

For our friends in the States celebrating the long, 4th of July holiday and weekend.

We wish you a safe & happy holiday!


And, of course, we wish all our friends a great time celebrating special times with family and friends too.





A few vignettes from our front porch today in light pastels, some of my favorite colors.



I don't know about you, but I can't have too many fleurs... outside or inside.  Just love flowers everywhere!

Off to enjoy the holiday with loved ones. 

My husband has five days off and we've got some fun times planned ahead.  We're heading to a little town not far from here that's supposed to have great antiques...
I'll let you know if it's true next week.

And, here's to hoping next week,
I can get photos added to my store
for new antiques...
if our new puppy allows.



Have a sweet weekend!
 

Please visit My Petite Maison 
in the following locations below:
 
 Twitter  


On Instagram, 
I'm TracieMyPetiteMaison






5 comments:

Anne said...

Tracie,
Have a wonderful trip!Beautiful photos.
(((Hugs)))
Anne

Blondie's Journal said...

Happy 4th of July to you, Tracie. Love your foxglove! Have a wonderful trip!

XO,
Jane

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Beautiful blog! I am your newest follower--I want to keep up with whats new with that beautiful puppy!

Marie Antionette said...

Hi Hon,
I hope your
fourth was full of fun.
Your flowers are just beautiful.What is that long rope looking flower? I want one of thoses...LOL.I think it would look purty in my Greenhouse.
XXOO Marie Antionette

A China Cupcake said...

I loved visiting your petite Maison.I love everything French come visit me here in N.Y Pat Beglin