Press Twitter Contact The Store About Tracie Home

September 14, 2012

An Easy Weekend with Bechet



Hello friends,
We will be taking the next several days at an easy pace, or try to, that is... peaceful, quiet and nesting.

Scenes from My Petite Maison's kitchen
 Our sweet, but energetic pup, Bechet has had surgery this week and we're trying our best to keep him quiet, happy and healing so he can run soon like he loves to do... with full speed and a big smile.

Light shining on Bechet (before surgery)

Bechet is a large breed dog, so he's had gastropexy surgery to ensure he doesn't have bloat problems in the future with his stomach.  We're also breathing a sigh of relief that he's now been micro-chipped too.

I thought I'd share a few vignettes in my kitchen since we'll most likely be in this weekend nesting here at My Petite Maison.
Mermaid & Sea Horse hanging from Pot Rack

I love a home with plants and fleurs.  It just makes a home/maison more alive & beautiful too. 

My home always has plants & fleurs
Even herbs placed in special places are an item I love in my home.  Herbs add interest, fragrance and beauty too.



Old pieces placed in vignettes.  The escargot dish was a gift from my grandmother, you've probably seen me use it before now.  I love it's deep, rustic color.


So, now... you know what I'll be up to in the next couple of weeks.  Nesting and trying to keep our French pup peaceful.


I ordered Bechet a new toy and so far, it's working.


Chat with you in a couple weeks here at the blog... Oh, I moved my sideboard into the kitchen, so I can't wait to share that with you!


7 comments:

Simply Me said...

I hope he gets better soon!!!! He is adorable!!! And you have a nice peaceful weekend!!! Love Tausha

Alabaster Rose Lifestyle said...

Hi Tracie,
Your pup is so beautiful!!~ He looks like a sweetheart!!!
So glad he's doing well!
Have a lovely weekend.
Sincerely,
Melinda

Pam Lambky said...

DEBBIE B. said...

Awww I am so glad hes home!!! He will be running around in no time! I love your house & vignettes sweets!!! Your home looks so cozy & comfy & so french:)
Kiss Mr. Bechet for me
Hugs..
Deb:) xoxox

Shabby chic Sandy said...

I just can't get enough of that sweet pup :)

Blessed Serendipity said...

Bechet is adorable. Hope she is able to recover and feel better quickly. Your cute little mermaid is precious.

xo
Danielle

Junkchiccottage said...

Oh he is so so cute. I hope he begins to feel better. What a little sweetie. Love your blog Tracie. So glad I found you.
Kris